Free Spelling Program

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Frackel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Frackel's Avatar DOh!
Open for both home educators and teachers...

FREE Spelling Program!

You do need to register(free), and will be given a registration code. The instructions are right there on the registration page, it's very simple and quick.

I know someone who uses the program for her children here in our area and she has done nothing but praise it up and down the board. You can create your own spelling lists, even add your own words. This is quite useful for kids who may be struggling with specific words, or even a specific type of word. One of the reasons my friend uses it is because she has two children who are dyslexic, and any of you who may also have a child that is dyslexic will know it can be difficult to find something that truly works and works well for them. I know I've struggled a bit here and there with my own daughter and being able to implement new ways for her is very difficult at times. What works for most, won't help her even slightly, because she needs different methods. This allows me to create lists specifically geared to her difficulties, without making it seem so out of place just because she's "different" and learns differently(something I know we, as parents, and home educators, can struggle with at times). Best of all, it will cost you nothing. We all know that's a pretty good price tag

I should say I am in NO way affiliated with this program, their site, etc... I hate nothing more than seeing people come in, post ads here for their own "programs" or ones they work for, and then never return. SO, I get nothing by sharing ANY links I share here on this board. I share, because, well, links are really helpful, especially for people who don't post but choose to read. We've got a lot of folks who read and never post. I'd never want to be someone that drives those folks away by posting ads chock full of garbage for my own benefit
Spider123 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search