Thanks Everyone

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I appreciate all of the responses to my post below about my neighbors. It is, indeed, very complicated. I talked with another friend of Cathy's in length yesterday morning and the problem is worse than I imagined with the drug use. She is pretty sure that Cathy is using crack as she has heard her make reference to picking some up on a run. I worry for her safety because she makes the runs by herself...with her dumb husband's knowledge that she is doing it. He is letting her do the dirty, dangerous job on her own .
I miss Josh and am worried about him. I know that I have to find that fine line of keeping communication open with him without opening our home to the parents. I can't have my kids around her or her husband or her mom, who lives with her and is also hooked on stuff. I found out yesterday that her mom was stealing pills and stuff while cleaning houses for a living. "sigh" I can't do anything to help them unles they want help, but somehow I have to be there for Josh without having our families close like we were. I can't have ANY TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP between his parents and my children, particularly Cathy and Madison right now. I need to get in the word and hear from God on this. It is way above our heads . I know that I am here for a reason...I just don't want to blow it.
Thanks everyone. I appreciate it.
August 18th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Stellaluna's Avatar Super Mommy
You're in my prayers Shery! Sending ((hugs)) and praying that the Lord will give you guidance and wisdom in this situation . Josh will be in my prayers too, my heart is just breaking for this little boy!

Keep us updated!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Homeschooling Mom to Sam (3-21-02)

My Photography Website

My Blog - Pollywog in a Blog</span>
August 18th, 2006, 10:56 AM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh gosh this is just so hard. Praying for you Shery!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search