Happy Weekend Everyone!

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2006, 09:14 AM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope everyone is having as relaxing a day as I am .
I slept unitl....................................ready for this?..............................10:00!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I had a lot of catching up to do. I have be very disciplined in making myself get up when Jeff leaves so that we can start school on time. Plus, just not being able to rest during the day like I had been doing. It feels good, though, to be back on a schedule.
Madison and I had a great time last night. We left here around 4:00 to go to Walmart for groceries and things. We didn't get home until nearly 9:00. We had fun together. We ate at Subway...it is in Walmart. I know...just a trip to Walmart, but it was good time together. We needed that.
We are doing absolutely nothing today...woo hoo!!!
What is everyone else up to?
August 26th, 2006, 12:24 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, we aren't doing much of anything. We may get some reading done today before Matthew gets home because then we need to go grocery shopping. I need Matthew there to help me with my kids. Isn't that horrible? They are good...I just feel overwhelmed with my list and the kids.

Also, please be in prayer for our "overdue" client to GO INTO LABOR! She is on a deadline because of state laws. *sigh* I just really want to attend her home birth. I really like this lady and want her to have her birth.

August 27th, 2006, 07:57 AM
Jenneve's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had a full day yesterday! We were having a b-day party for my now 5 year old. So I had to get up and get the house all cleaned up. Then I had to go to town and get all the food and stuff to make the cake. Then I had to get my oldest signed up for soccer. By the time I got home, it was lunch time. So we had to eat lunch. Then I started on the cake. I started at 1pm and just finished right before the party at 6pm! From that point on it was total chaos around here! Everyone left by 9 and then I had to clean up. I think I finally crashed on the couch around 10! I was wiped out!
Here's a pic of the cake:

And here's a good shot of the candles. I LOVE these candles!
Jared 8/25/01
Justin 10/18/02

My blogs...
Fishers of Men *UPDATED 8/7/09*
Truely Scrumptious Cakes *UPDATED 7/28/09*

August 27th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! That cake is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! You did an awsome job!! I have made a few of the cakes for my kids' parties, so I know how much work goes into it!!! Yours looks great!!!
August 28th, 2006, 08:20 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My little super hero Remy would be in HEAVEN! That is a great cake!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search