Homeschooling Website

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Regular
Hi folks!

I am not currently homeschooling, because my daughter is only six months old LOL, but I am a certified teacher and am currently seriously considering homeschooling when the time comes. I work as a freelance writer, and I have done some writing for a guy who just made a new homeschooling website. It has some great resources. I have no vested interest in the site, but I wanted to pass it along. Am I allowed to post sites? Someone tell me if I am allowed to, and I will give you guys the link. I don't want to break any rules. I have worked on some math lesson plans, and he has a totally free worksheet generator that I must say is pretty slick.

Let me know . . .

Nicole
September 10th, 2006, 04:31 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
Yep, go ahead and post the link. I'm an administrator here so I can give you the go ahead.

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
September 10th, 2006, 05:33 PM
choshojo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like a great site, looking forward to the link!

And it's never too early to start homeschooling your child! No, you wouldn't do a normal school day routine with a 6 month old, but I'd started what I considered schooling with my son a little earlier than that and I think it makes a big difference, whether or not you end up sending your little one to school or doing it from home in the future.

September 10th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Regular
Well, here it is http://www.hsunlimited.com/ It is a new site, so if you see a bug, do report it on the forum on the site. I know the owner would appreciate it. Oh, and I am Nicole if you read any of my articles. I am the math writer
September 11th, 2006, 02:06 PM
MamaAshley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very cool site, I don't homeschool but I do like to teach my children at home, they are under school age still, and this is a great resource!

Ashley,doula and busy mom to:
Brianne 11
Colin 10
Kylie 8
Bryson 7
Noah 5

September 11th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Interesting site. Thanks for the link.
September 14th, 2006, 05:57 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh I will have a blast looking around there! Thanks so MUCH!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search