I Can't Wait Any Longer

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2006, 12:54 PM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was trying not to discuss this too much at the risk of getting on my friends's nerves with it, but I am so excited to share.
Jeff has booked a cruise for the two of us!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo! We will be leaving on Oct. 14 for 5 nights with stops at Cozumel and Costa Maya. We went on our first cruise 4 years ago to Cozumel....this one will be one more night with the additional stop at Costa Maya. I am so excited.
Like before, I am hesitant to leave the kids, but Jeff's mom is not only okay with keeping them, she is excited. Jeff's brother, newly divorced, is living with them with his two children so they are all excited about being together for 5 nights. I broke it to the kids 2 days ago, afraid that they would be upset about not getting to go. Well, they were so excited about their 5 nights with Jeff's mom and the cousins that they didn't care where we were going . So..........there is no reason to be anything but EXCITED!!!!!!!
September 23rd, 2006, 02:14 PM
Jenneve's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so jealous! How exciting! I know you'll have fun. What a great trip. I've never been on a cruise, but would love to. Dh doesn't care anything about it so I doubt I'll ever get to go on one. You can brag to me all you want. I'll live vicariously through you.
Jared 8/25/01
Justin 10/18/02

My blogs...
Fishers of Men *UPDATED 8/7/09*
Truely Scrumptious Cakes *UPDATED 7/28/09*

September 23rd, 2006, 03:10 PM
joandsarah77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow you lucky things! *plots how she can stow away!*

"Cats are keen, cats are great, cats are clean they lick your plate."
September 23rd, 2006, 03:20 PM
KarateMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KarateMom
Oh wow, that's so exciting!! This is just a travelling season for you, isn't it? I LOVE cruises, although Troy and I have never been on one together. Maybe for an anniversary in a few years or something.
I can't wait to see pics!! It's SO nice to get away as a couple!
Is your mom going to do school with them?

You're never fully dressed without a SMILE!!

September 23rd, 2006, 03:48 PM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Oh wow, that's so exciting!! This is just a travelling season for you, isn't it? I LOVE cruises, although Troy and I have never been on one together. Maybe for an anniversary in a few years or something.
I can't wait to see pics!! It's SO nice to get away as a couple!
Is your mom going to do school with them?[/b]
Hi Lisa,
We really would have like to have waited a little longer before our trip, but the price is good with it being off season and all. If we had went any later, we would have gotten into the birthdays....4 of them...and holidays.
Jeff's mom won't be homeschooling the kids while we were gone. They will be fine...I had them finishing 6 weeks before the public school anyway, so this won't hurt them . They will just enjoy a week off.
Thanks for the note.
September 23rd, 2006, 04:09 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to be you and Jeff! *sigh* I would just adore a get-a-way with my hubby! I am so excited for you guys! We want to hear all the sappy details when you get back girl!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search