JO!! Guess what I found?!?

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2006, 06:26 AM
KarateMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KarateMom
We were at Silver Dollar City this past weekend (SDC is a theme park set back in the American pioneer days with rides and shops and things like that) and I was in the candy shop and found some funny looking candy. I asked the lady what it was and she said, "Oh, it's Fool's Gold (or something like that). It's peanut brittle without the peanuts - we have it in chocolate covered, too!"
(At this point, I'm sure you're saying "So what, Lisa?" But I'm getting to the point, I promise!)
So, I decided, like any normal female, to go for the chocolate covered version.
And you know what it tastes like?!?
A HUGE VIOLET CRUMBLE!!!!!!!!! It's about 4 inches thick and the piece is huge and irregular in size (it's not bar shaped). It's not quite as dense as Violet Crumble, but it tastes EXACTLY the same!!!! I'm in heaven and I thought "I can't wait to tell Jo!"

You're never fully dressed without a SMILE!!

October 2nd, 2006, 09:42 AM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, Lisa. We considered going to Silver Dollar City with our homeschool group this past weekend. The only reason that we decided against it is because we just got back from Disney and all. That would have been awsome if we had both been there at the same time...wow!!! I really would like to go there. Is it pretty cool.
By the way...sorry for highjacking the post.
October 2nd, 2006, 10:12 AM
Wouldn't that have been FUNNY? I'd probably have seen you and thought, "Wow, that lady and her kids look reeeaaaalllly familiar...where do I know her from?"
My FIL got season tickets for Troy and I last year for Christmas, and then we got one for Reilly (Declan's free this year because of his age), so this is the 3rd time we've been there so far. We're going to go back in November when Troy has a vacation week so that we can see the Christmas lights. I'm so excited! The Kids just LOVE it. They've got a whole new section called The Grand Exposition that is all rides for kids and carnival games. It's just fantastic!
How long would it take for you to get there? It takes us 3.5 hours.
Oh, and no problem about the thread hijack!

October 2nd, 2006, 01:47 PM
joandsarah77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Enjoy!

By the way when are you coming back to chat.

"Cats are keen, cats are great, cats are clean they lick your plate."
October 2nd, 2006, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Enjoy!

By the way when are you coming back to chat. [/b]
LOL, I keep intending to get back on but I find myself SOOO tired when Troy goes to bed so I keep going to bed early! And I know if I get on there to chat, I'll be up LATE!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search