Fieldtrip Today

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, it isn't exactly a fieldtrip. It is our monthly skating get-together. We missed last month because we were on vacation, so the kids are looking forward to today. It is a nice time to hang out with the other homeschoolers in the area as well as take care of things like book orders and signing up for future fieldtrips.
Turning a bit cooler here...only 60F here this morning. I'm really not wanting it to get too cool yet because I will have to totally repack the kids' suitcases . I have mostly shorts and short sleeves packed for them..."sigh". I've been feeling down the last couple of days about leaving them. I know they will be fine and enjoy themselves, but I just feel sad about not seeing them for 5 days . I think I will be fine once we pull away from them, but it's the thinking about it. It is the details like them being at church without us...they will go with Jeff's parent's and/or his brother and kids who are living with them. Other than church Sunday morning, Sunday night, and Wed. night, they will just be hanging around Jeff's parent's. Anyway, I am still VERY excited about the trip....almost as excited as Jeff haha.....but needing to get past the pain of not seeing my babies for that long. Sorry...didn't mean to get off on that.
I'm going to try to get some things done around here before we have to go skating. I just wanted to say hello. I hope everyone is having a great morning.
What is the temp where you are???
October 12th, 2006, 12:49 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh my gosh that sounds like fun! Have a great day!

I am loving this weather...let me tell you!

We are having a great school day so far...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search