My Compliments to the Board!

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Veteran
I just really NEEDED to 'pop-in' and tell you all what a WONDERFUL Bunch of Ladies you are. I don't think enough 'positive' accolades could be said. I read your replies to others in need. Your Support and Encouragement goes Beyond Unbelieveable (Definitely the Extra Mile!). I could go on and on but I think you get my drift. Thanks for being there for Everybody! You're ALL Terrific! (Co-Hosts and Members Alike)

You ladies all helped me get 're-started' with the new school year. I am homeschooling my own and now I have a temporary foster child that I am required to send to public school. It has only reinforced my decision to homeschool (but it is difficult at times trying to juggle all the different schedules and interruptions) but I still feel we're definitely on the right path. Again I just say You all need a well-deserved 'Pat on the Back'.
Oh - and I can't forget a 'GREAT BIG HUG!'. Have a GREAT DAY!
October 12th, 2006, 12:56 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awwwww! I agree all the ladies here are terrific!

October 12th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Big Hugs to you too!! I agree..this forum is GREAT!!! I belong to a local homeschool group and do not even get from it the same thing that I get from this forum....the day to day sharing what we go through and encouraging each other without competition or trivial things. It is really amazing!!!!!!!!
I'm sure you are pulled many different directions with homeschooling yours and still having to deal with the public school stuff. Bless you...big hugs!!!
October 12th, 2006, 02:54 PM
joandsarah77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow thanks. It IS a great board. I belong to a few home schooling boards, but always come here first. This is the only one that feels like home.

"Cats are keen, cats are great, cats are clean they lick your plate."
October 15th, 2006, 07:16 PM
KarateMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KarateMom
Awwww, that is so sweet! I love this board, too. It's funny to have so many friends that I've never met in the flesh!!

You're never fully dressed without a SMILE!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search