There is never any new posts when I first get on

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2006, 04:32 AM
Kangaroo510
Good Day every one!!!

After spending the night on the love seat in Dahlia's room because she was up at weird hours and all I wanted to do was sleep, anywhere, she woke me up at 5:30 to eat. I figured she'd go back to sleep afterwards but nooooooooo, she was wide awake and cute as a button I might add! So we played for a while on the floor and I watched Scrubs (my new favorite show) and she exersized her new rolling skill (started that yesterday!!!) and then conked back out at 7. I'm sad though cause there are never new posts on here in that early am!!! Well... I've said all that to really go nowhere cause now my little critter is awake and talking to herself (or her stuffed weiner dog Argyle) in her crib and I must go and get her! A mothers job is never done!

One day I will sleep again... one day!
November 9th, 2006, 07:18 AM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good morning,
Sometimes it is busier than others, but we are getting lots of new poeple, so that will help.
I will try to leave a late night poll for you .
Have a great day. I hope you get some rest!
November 9th, 2006, 07:21 AM
KarateMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KarateMom
"Scrubs" is, in my opinion, the best sitcom EVER written!!!! I laugh SO hard at every episode, but some of them are really touching. It reminds me a lot of M.A.S.H. in that way.
Unfortunately it's NOT one we can watch in front of the kiddos, but we catch the re-reuns if we're up late and we rented the whole first season fron Neflix and watched it without commercials. That was the way to go, lemme tell ya'! We need to do the second season now!

You're never fully dressed without a SMILE!!

November 9th, 2006, 07:30 AM
Kangaroo510
I just sent back the last disk of the first season today! I watch the entire dvds including commentary! The second season is on my netflix que next! I'm trying to get through as many as possible before the next season starts (nov. 30th). We watch the reruns too.

If Dahlia was older I wouldn't watch it in front of her but right now she likes the colors!
November 9th, 2006, 09:11 AM
JustAKrazymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
Oh my I LOVE scrubs!!! DEf the bestest show and I agree..much like Mash!!
November 9th, 2006, 01:30 PM
joandsarah77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thats strange because I often post at diffrent times then you, like when it's 2 am there it's 4pm here. You should see some of those posts of mine as being new first thing.

I am having trouble with the board, anyone else? Quite a few times now a page here starts to load (even to the point of starting to read a post) only to give me error message then this weird serch things about arms comes up and it wont even go back. I have to hit my booikmarked link again.

"Cats are keen, cats are great, cats are clean they lick your plate."
November 9th, 2006, 05:53 PM
KarateMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KarateMom
I'll set my alarm and get up and leave a post for you!! That way you won't be sad in the morning!!

You're never fully dressed without a SMILE!!

November 9th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Kangaroo510
Aww! You ladies are great! This is my new favorite forum! Since Dahlia is a short napper I usually only get to visit one or two forums and this one is always my first choice!

You guys don't really have to leave me any posts in the am because once they start rolling in I have a hard time keeping up. I'll just catch you all at the first morning nap!

Have a good night/day yall!
November 10th, 2006, 04:01 AM
JustAKrazymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
LOl..you should have a few new ones today... my kids slept great last night ( well Taejan woke at 12am and 6am to nurse...but that's still great in my book).. so I am up and ready for my day!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search