No School!

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've decided to give the kids (and me) the day off today! The public school is off and I don't feel like doing school today. I think this might be our first full day off all year. We've had days where we didn't do much, but I think we've done a little bit of something every day. But not today, no schoolwork allowed! And guess what the kids are already bored!

You know, I think that since we keep them home everyday while other kids go off to school, that we should be able to send our kids away somewhere on their days off instead. Wouldn't that be fair? Now, if I only had a place to send them... PM me if youre interested in having 4 extra kids with you today.

Actually I think we will hit the store for some Thanksgiving stuff and then spend the rest of the day cleaning and resting. I do have some of my own homework to do, so I guess it's not really a day off from school after all, at least not for me.

Happy Friday everyone!

SciGuy,14 Butterfly Girl,12 Wyldchild,7 FlowerFairy,5 and Babybird,3

and RK, 13, exchange student from Japan

My Homeschooling Blog:
November 17th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have fun!
We are off today for Patrick's birthday. We are going to go see Happy Feetl, which comes out today. Patrick has known that he wanted to do that for his birthday since the first time he saw the preview.
Have a relaxing day.
November 17th, 2006, 03:52 PM
JustAKrazymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
We did a few things this morning then heading down to Yankee Candle's flagship store..had a blast!
November 17th, 2006, 08:55 PM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
We are really looking forward to time off here at THanksgiving, we have had several shorter days though. Good for you taking a break. They are much needed, all of the way around.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
November 18th, 2006, 03:21 AM
JustAKrazymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
Ditto.. I can't wait till next week.. we've had a down week this week but still have done some work..but next week Noah is totally off, Declan will work as he wants, but we've been stright out since the Middle of August..I need a break!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search