My Insomnic Ideas

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2006, 05:26 AM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here is one thing that comes out of my inability to sleep sometimes....IDEAS!! I come up with things that I just wouldn't think about in the bustle of every day.

I thought and thought last night about taking some time off from life to travel some. I told Jeff this morning that he should sell his truck, pay my car off with the money, sell his boat, make x amount of house payments ahead of time, save his extra work money, somehow get away from work, and TRAVEL. Even if we just used the time to take the kids to as many states as possible here in America, it would be a real life lesson in Geography, Social Studies, Science, etc. It would be so fun, if we could build up our nerves to just do it and pull it off with his work!!
Wow, I can't believe that I told that idea to you all ...I must be sleep deprived..Haha! Hey, if you don't take chances and just do things, then you are just living for the sake of living! Think of all of the pitstops we could make to meet all of my friends here!!!
You never know! Lots of people do it....you just have to make it happen...pray that if it is God's will that it will. Hmmmm....gives me something to think about all day!!!
November 19th, 2006, 06:20 AM
Kangaroo510
I just told my husband the same thing the other day. I never traveled when I was younger so I said that I wanted to take a few weeks/months and get an RV and just travel around the states with our kids! I also want to take Dahlia out of the country at some point.. just don't know where we will go first.. maybe to visit Jo!
November 19th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, let's all go visit Jo!
I have a cousin whose mom and dad have a home in Newfoundland. She said that her mom loves to entertain and would let us stay there for free if we wanted to visit Newfoundland. I told Jeff that we could take the money that we would have spent on gas and hotels and use it for airline tickets. We could fly there and let my cousin's mom direct us to the fun things to do and great things places to visit. It's just a thought . Can you imagine having all of the money you needed to just go and do things like that whenever. I guess if you could, it wouldn't be as exciting when it happened.

Thanks for the note.
November 19th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Kangaroo510
Whenever you find all that extra money can you share some with me??
November 20th, 2006, 06:42 AM
JustAKrazymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
Very cool... my dream is to become independantly wealthy and travel the USA....lol..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search