Wonderful family news!!!!

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2007, 09:52 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My SIL Erin is pg with her second baby and due a few days after Remy's bday in Jan. I am so excited. But I have yet to meet her first baby who just turned a year old.

I am feeling kind of jealous though. And I hate it. Ashley had a baby this week, Matt's aunt and uncle adopted a little baby girl, and now Erin is expecting. *sigh* I have to lose some pounds and I want to move into our first home and finish paying the majority of school stuff and almost be done with the apprenticeship before I get preggy. I don't want to be sick and throwing up with school. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I feel sorry for myself and I am jealous that everyone else can just say let's get pg and no worries. These pregnant and birthing families better LOVE me!

May 17th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You know, I went to school full time while pg with my youngest. It wasn't that bad.... I just made sure I finished school before he was born- of course mine were all online classes!

May 17th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've got baby fever too! It seems like every where I turn someone is PG. Congrats for your SIL!

May 18th, 2007, 05:22 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was in my university when I was pg with my dd as well. Two semesters pg. I was okay with it. I felt kind of yucky the a while, but I managed. But I had to get a delay for a few months on some of my finals because I was put on bedrest before I could finish the research for them.

Congrats to your SIL!

And for you!

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

May 18th, 2007, 05:22 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
Congratulations to your sister. It will be your turn soon.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

May 18th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh ! I know you want to be pregnant and have another little one so badly. You are so very young and have lots of time...there's no telling how many more you will have!!!
May 18th, 2007, 06:05 AM
grunig's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to grunig Send a message via Yahoo to grunig

Mom to Talen, Trent, and Thorne

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waAmfrF/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
May 18th, 2007, 07:07 AM
ilovemy3wikids
congrats to your SIL and I know how you feel. We are trying to get Chris through college this year and at the very least move out from my dad next summer before trying
May 18th, 2007, 10:11 AM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I was really throw uppy with Remy for a long time. And I am getting to the point where I will be catching babies and actively managing care on my own. I can't see doing that with a huge belly and being as tired and sicky as I get. I keep thinking of those births that take 24 hours and I have no sleep and then those few births that pop up where you really have to work HARD to free those sticky shoulders and then resusing a baby! Ahhhh! I just want to be pg without the stress. Yes, I want my cake and I want to eat it too. I just have to get through this next year...as soon as I have $4500 to pay and complete schooling I need to have, and my numbers are almost done I am so PG! I can start to lose these pounds though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search