Weekend plans?

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2007, 05:07 AM
JustAKrazymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
What's up for everyone? We are super excited.. Eric has 3 days off!!! Normally he works 6 days a week so to have 3 days in a row with Daddy home is just awesome for all of us. We won't be doing anything much.. I know Eric has to go to the scrap metal place and cash out some copper pipe.. I'm sure he'll take a few kids for that.. other than that and church we are not doing much of anything and I can not wait. Today we head to my friend Robins to hang out, play and enjoy the farm!
May 25th, 2007, 05:24 AM
KarateMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KarateMom
My hubby is going to Enid, a little town about 2.5 hours from here, to shoot his cousin's wedding tomorrow night. I decided that I'm not going to take The Kids, even though they've not seen they're great-grandmother in awhile, because we'd either have to drive back LATE tomorrow night (UGH!) or spend the night. I don't want to spend the night because Reilly is having a party of sorts in her Sunday school class because it's the teacher's last day. They have a 9-month rotation during the school year, so they've become really special to Reilly, and I hate for her to miss their last day.
PLUS, my best friend's son's birthday party is tomorrow evening and we'd have much more fun at that than at the wedding of a cousin that I don't even know!!
Sunday is the birthday dinner for my hubby, whose b-day is on Monday, so we're in for a bit of a busy, but fun, weekend.

You're never fully dressed without a SMILE!!

May 25th, 2007, 06:02 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
Jamie has off Monday, too. I love three day weekends. Monday we'll be getting Ani from my parents'. Sunday is church. Other than that we have no plans.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

May 25th, 2007, 07:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My hubby has to work Monday and Saturday. I guess that's what happens when you work for Coca Cola and it's a holiday weekend.

Sunday we have a bday party for my niece. She use to live in TX, so this is the first birthday we will actually be able to go to. She will be 4. That's about it for us. We would go to church if we could find one we like. We are still looking though.

May 25th, 2007, 08:43 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I totally forgot it is a holiday weekend. Just the same ol' routine around here... at least until I get that phone call to pick up DH from the airport. Our little town is getting together with another little town for a Memorial Day service at the cemetery, followed by a lunch at the community center. We might go to that on Monday if the weather is nice.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

May 25th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Since today is our first day of summer break, I let each one of the kids pick a friend to come over and swim/play for a few hours. Afterwards, when Jeff gets home, we are taking the kids to see Shrek.
Tomorrow, I will get up early for a funeral..my step mother's brother died. Carter has a game in the afternoon.
Church Sunday .
Have a great, relaxing weekend.
May 25th, 2007, 10:13 AM
willischomp's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to willischomp
Nothing here....tonight we will just hang out. Randy is working probably Sunday for a couple hours and for sure Monday ( he doesn't have to but wants the OT). The kids and I will just be here. We will try to make it to church Sunday morning though. Next weekend we have some fun planned...including spending Friday at the beach!! WOOHOO!! We all love the beach.
May 25th, 2007, 11:22 AM
momroma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to momroma
Its the kick off for summer! Yea!!!!!!! The older kids are off to the drive in with their godfather to see Pirates of the Carribean tonight, we are having my niece over tomorrow night for a sleep over....Sunday I hope to relax, and on Monday the kids and I are marching in the parade in our town....should be fun!

Trevor 14, Adelaide 11, Owen 7, Noah 4, Oliver 2 weeks!

May 25th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Jenneve's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not much going on here. Dh is working all weekend. He's actually worked everyday for a couple months now. He's trying to get the house paid off this year! Hopefully we'll be able to do it in another 2 months! Very excited about that!

Tomorrow the boys and I are going to my dad's for Memorial Day weekend. It'll be my dad & step-mother, me & the boys, and 1 of my sisters & her 3 girls. I'm not sure about my other sister. I haven't heard from her. But my dad is grilling some ribs (yummy!!) and my sister is making potatoe salad. I'm making a dessert & bringing some rolls. I don't know what else is going to be there, but I look forward to the meal! I get hungry just thinking about it!

The rest of the weekend, I got nothing planned. I'm thinking about jumping back into school Monday. The kids have been asking to, and I feel like I'm ready to get back into the swing of things too. We'll see how I feel about it Monday, though. LOL
Jared 8/25/01
Justin 10/18/02

My blogs...
Fishers of Men *UPDATED 8/7/09*
Truely Scrumptious Cakes *UPDATED 7/28/09*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search