Movin Mamas!!

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2007, 04:32 AM
willischomp's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to willischomp
Good morning ladies!! Have I lost everyone on the Movin Mamas Wagon or are you still hanging with me? I am determined to get back on track this week. I didn't do too bad last week, considering AF was visiting and they had a leaders lounge for us at VBS with drinks, cookies, donuts, brownies and more for us each morning!! I am down one more pound even with all of that so I am happy I at least held steady and didn't gain back the initial 4 I lost!! I am off to a good start with exercising again. Yesterday I rode my bike about 3 miles. I got up this morning and walked 1.5 miles. I will try to get in a bike ride and some sit ups today too. I also figure all this yardwork I have been doing counts for something as well as the sweeping, mopping and housework I did yesterday too!! I am drinking my one cup of coffee ( that is my goal this week, to get it down to only one cup a day), then I am going to eat some breakfast, probably a light yogurt and a granola bar. How is everyone else doing? Are we MOVIN?!!!?
June 19th, 2007, 04:46 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
I don't exercise. I am allergic to it or something. I also do not diet. But I am losing weight just because I have to avoid certain foods (which includes all candies and chocolate) because of Fritz. I weighed myself the other day. I am down 2 1/2 pounds since the last time I weighed myself (like a month before probably). One more pound to go and I am at my pre-pregnancy weight with Cameron. 16 more and I am at my pre-pregnancy weight with Ani. I am 14 less than when I got pregnant with Fritz (which also happens to be how much I weighed when I got married).

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

June 19th, 2007, 05:14 AM
JustAKrazymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
I'm here..still movin and shaking..down 2 pant sizes and like 15 pounds!!! Have a few more to lose but mostly wnt to firm up..and that will get a good jump start when I start my new job next week!!!
June 19th, 2007, 05:15 AM
willischomp's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to willischomp
WOOHOO!! Sounds great!
June 19th, 2007, 05:19 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Got out of the swing of things with everything that was going on with Kim. Last week I went for 3 walks and that is it for exercise.

Will have to get back into my routine!

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

June 19th, 2007, 06:09 AM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I promised myself that I would start doing the eliptical trainer every morning. I couldn't start it last week because I had to get Carter to baseball camp and sometimes hang around there waiting for him to finish...no time for exercise in the morning.
The week before that Bible School was my excuse.
This week, I have none...I should have been on there the past two mornings.
"sigh"
I think we are leaving for my sister's tomorrow, so I guess it still won't get done this week.
I need some motivation!
June 19th, 2007, 06:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I fell off of the wagon and I'm trying to get back on it. I finally got my bike! YAY! I've been riding it a little bit, but I need to do more.

June 19th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Jenneve's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I'm going to join you ladies. I need to lower my cholesterol levels (and lose about 30-40 lbs). My doctor think it's actually genetic, but he wants me to try diet & exercise first. I haven't officially started the diet yet because I'm waiting until grocery day when I can get all the right foods in the house. I've been doing different kinds of workouts, mostly dance, off & on for a couple of weeks and am already down 9 lbs! I do need to get more consistent though. I'm so disappointed in myself because I had actually lost down to my pre-pregnancy weight (125) a few years ago and then gained it all back (and then some). So, as of today, my goal weight loss is at least 32 lbs. I know I can do it because I've done it before. I just need to stay motivated!
Jared 8/25/01
Justin 10/18/02

My blogs...
Fishers of Men *UPDATED 8/7/09*
Truely Scrumptious Cakes *UPDATED 7/28/09*

June 19th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Kangaroo510
I'm doing alright! I've been really watching what I eat. I'm not starving myself but trying to eat minimally during the day. I had a bowl of really healthy cereal for breakfast, a handfull of nut/raisin mix for snack and an apple with peanut butter for lunch. We are having Buffalo burgers for dinner and I got healthy buns so it's not actually that bad for me. I have been working on strengthening my abdominal wall. It's very stretched out from being pregnant and I found out that doing a lot of cruches will actually make it worse if you don't get it tightened first so I spend as much time as possible with my abs pulled in and tight. It's actually helping. I use my ablounger as often as I can but not as much as I'd like. I've also been trying to move more during the day. Doing squats while holding Dahlia and other things like that. Just keeping myself moving. I don't have any time to do an actually work out so I just do a little here and there through the day. Seems to be working. It's been to hot to walk to the park so I haven't done much walking.

Oh, and I'm down to 118 but seem to be stuck right there.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search