Movin' Mamas

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2007, 05:49 AM
willischomp's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to willischomp
Good morning all you hot movin mamas!! How was your day yesterday....how is today so far? Yesterday I was able to get some fun exersice playing in the pool with the kids. The rest of the day was pretty lazy just hanging out with a friend but the pool time and walk in the morning made me feel good. I ate pretty well too, not great but not too bad! This morning has started out well. I got up and walked about 2 miles this morning and even made myself jog a short ways. I just finished my one cup of coffee and breakfast ( light yougurt and a granola bar). We are planning to go over to my friend's today and then to the library so that will be some out and about time too. This evening, if it isn't raining, I am planning to start one of the other yards we have to get done too.
June 20th, 2007, 06:07 AM
JustAKrazymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
Well I chased fish around the pond yesterday..does that count ?? LOL>.. I ate fine, really doing well on my dinner portions.. I must say that makes me the proudest. Today will be a "bad" day..I am going to the movies with a few friends and WILL be eating a BIG bucket of movie theater popcorn!
June 20th, 2007, 07:53 AM
Jenneve's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yesterday was pretty good. I did my Pilates workout and then had a fruit cup. Lunch was a bust. Then for dinner, I made a mexican chicken casserole, chips & salsa, and then this really...um...interesting...apple/carrot salad. It was just sliced apples (recipe called for pears, but I HATE pears) and carrot ribbons tossed with a curry vinaigrette. I thought it was a little strong with the curry powder....maybe use half next time....but dh LOVED it which totally surprised me. Then for dessert, I made a fruit salad with strawberries, blueberries, & raspberries and added a splash of an Italian lemon soda. It was really good, although I decided I don't care much for blueberries.

So far today, I've had my breakfast: cheerios with 1% milk & a banana. As soon as I get done here, I'm getting my workout clothes on and getting in my exercise for the day. Today it will be the hip hop dance mix. Not too pretty with me doing it but I don't care. No one watches me. I can't dance, but it's still fun & energetic.
Jared 8/25/01
Justin 10/18/02

My blogs...
Fishers of Men *UPDATED 8/7/09*
Truely Scrumptious Cakes *UPDATED 7/28/09*

June 21st, 2007, 01:57 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have big news! I have stopped eating past dinner for over a week now! I am so pleased. And an odd thing has happened. I can't eat as much at each meal. I didn't expect that. I guess my tummy is shrinking?

June 21st, 2007, 04:48 PM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tuesday: hiked with kids and dh and played "basketball" with Ryllan at the gym
Wednesday: jogged/ran 1/4 mile and walked quickly for 3/4 mile=1 mile all together
Thursday (today): speed walked 1 mile with Ryllan on my back one the track at the gym (he was tired because he had just been in the pool there for 2 hours)

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search