Kids activites started today for the summer!

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 25th, 2007, 11:17 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I survived!!! Only have one activity left for today at 6pm. I think this will be okay and not to crazy after all!

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

June 26th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
I bet they are having a great time! We're just keeping on going with the weekly gymnastics classes. There's one more week in the regular session and then we have 7 summer weeks and then we start in on the fall session (both kids move up then) the end of August.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

June 26th, 2007, 09:18 AM
JustAKrazymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
We have this and next week off of anything but Karate.. Dance is on a 2 week break then we go to 4 weeks of sumemr classes. Ziah starts Ballet during these 4 weeks..I am so excited for her!!!
June 26th, 2007, 07:28 PM
~hsingtreehouse~
Bryce has been plugging along with a crazy schedule since his summer break started in May. It has included the summer reading program, a week long basketball camp in town, a week vacation with his dad, a day of VBS, and a whole summer so far of baseball. His team placed second in tournaments tonight, but it is STILL not over. They start a money tournament on Thursday! Then he still has the big basketball camp at the college an hour away, a week of VBS at a neighborning church and a week of Bible Camp at the end of the summer. He is also supposed to spend a week *somehow* with his grandparents on the lake and then my mom is coming for a week as well later on in the summer. His last hooray will be his birthday on August 5th and then school starts back on August 8 (my birthday ).

I am tired just typing/remembering all that!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search