Wednesday Way-to-Go

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2007, 06:32 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
Post a brag about each of your kids!

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

September 19th, 2007, 01:34 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, this will be a HARD one!! Tyrael was SO well behaved at her first gymnastics class this year and then at story time at the library this morning! I can tell such a difference in her even since last spring. She's much more bearable now. Something about just turning 3 must be awful for kids....kinda awful for me too! 3 1/2 has been really fun so far!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

September 19th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Jenneve's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, let's see.

Jack--I'm so proud of the way he is really getting into his Bible study this year! We're focusing on missions & he is so fascinated by it. He is showing such a heart for people not as fortunate as we are.

Jared--Jared got moved up a division in soccer this year since he turned 6. He's one of the youngest (& smallest) on his team. It worries him a little, so he tends to withdraw. But after a bit he relaxes and has fun with the game. He even ran after the ball and got in a couple of good kicks! In the last quarter they put him as goalie. He's a good little goalie. He watches the ball and pays attention to where it is and is always ready to stop it. His team ended up winning the game 2-0! Woohoo!

Justin--Well, he hasn't had any major fits this week! Seriously, he is getting better about his attitude, and he's always wanting to help with everything. He's just a little sweetheart. He just has issues with tantrums.
Jared 8/25/01
Justin 10/18/02

My blogs...
Fishers of Men *UPDATED 8/7/09*
Truely Scrumptious Cakes *UPDATED 7/28/09*

September 19th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
Ani - She has been cleaning the finished side of the basement pretty much all by herself this afternoon. We're going to have Cameron's birthday party down there on Saturday so it's been a big help for her to clean up their toys and stuff.

Cameron - He was asked (again) to join the developmental team at gymnastics. I gave him the choice this time and he opted not to. He wants to try out other things to see what else he likes and is good at. He's also suddenly doing much better at reading. He still can't remember what an F or R looks like and he's iffy on H, but he is blending better and isn't adding a T to every word anymore.

Fritz - He is feeding himself all the time now (with his left hand!) and it is slowly getting less messy. He also has started wanting his own space at night and now spends half the night on his own.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

September 19th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Emily- She has been asking so many BIG questions these days. Like she is really figuring out the world around her. She asks things like "Why do I talk out of my mouth?" and "Mommy, is Jesus pretend?" We had a discussion about that last one. She has been really enjoying her ballet class. She can write at least half of the letters, knows all the sounds, is trying to blend them and can recognize her own name. She is really helpful with the baby. Always trying to make her laugh and playing with her. She LOVES books. She will bring me so many books at a time I start to fall asleep near the end! lol She still just loves to learn and that is so exciting to me.

Lindsey- Well being 8 months old she is still the cutest thing. She has 5 teeth now and she is sitting up and is sleeping through the night more and more- she goes through weeks of sleeping and then suddenly stopping. She is cute and I couldn't ask for more from my baby.

Mommy to 6 year old Emily and 3 year old Lindsey!

September 21st, 2007, 03:52 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Love this post!

My biggest thing lately with Eli is just the way he talks and acts. He is so big sounding and so well spoken. Everyone has been commenting lately on how big he talks. I like that his mind and wise spirit is coming out for others to see now. And I LOVE holding conversations with him. Big kids are so much fun.

Remy has really been trying to remember what we have said and to obey it. That effort is so great as he has always been such a free spirit.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search