public apology

Forum: Choosing to Vaccinate

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Choosing to Vaccinate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2009, 07:53 PM
KimberlyD0
I want to put this entire situation behind us. I am very sorry that the people on the non-vax bored were the targets of such hurtful words. I've said it before and I will say it again, that was not my intent.

I have been informed in no unceritin terms that its felt I have not appoligised right. I am sorry that is how people feel. I have admitted an will continue to, that I was wrong.

I was given ban information and I reacted on it and people were hurt. I want to make one thing clear. I thought the baby had died from measles complications. I was never angry with the mother of the unvaxed child and I am sorry I didn't make that clearer. I was and am angry with the Daycare. I am still angry with the daycare, because I don't like how they handled the situation. They still wont tell us what happend. Karrigan got a spot at a different daycare and Kayla has now got a spot there too and both will be moved.

Again I am sorry. I hope that we can all finally move one without the name calling and insults on both sides. We're adults not grade schoolers.

If this is not a good enough appology I don't know what is.

February 12th, 2009, 08:53 PM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><
Hey, no need to apologize here IMO (((hugs))) I'd have been freaking out if my kids were at that daycare too!

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

Looking for fun lunch ideas for kids? Check out my blog: BentOnBetterLunches!
February 13th, 2009, 03:53 AM
Zanahoria's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think you needed to apologize either, especially after the HORRIBLE way you were talked to. I guess some people will say ANYTHING to make their ePeen grow an inch. It's pathetic.
February 13th, 2009, 06:48 AM
KimberlyD0
Please lets not get nasty anymore. I can't deal with this anymore. I just want to be left alone.

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search