Blinkies?

Forum: Choosing Not to Vaccinate

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Choosing Not to Vaccinate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2009, 10:39 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Anyone a blinkie maker here? I've been thinking about a few new ones:
~Trust Your Immune System
~Fear weakens the immune system, mediate!
~pass the Vitamin D please
~I'm on a Remedy
~Thymuline and Influenzinum are alternatives
~wash your hands
~gargle with salt twice a day

Anymore ideas?
November 3rd, 2009, 11:46 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
Those are great

How about...
~If see 1 more H1N1 post I am going to scream.
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
November 4th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I like that one! lol

I make personalized metal jewelry for mommies, & more: www.caoimhelily.etsy.com

November 4th, 2009, 11:02 AM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
How about I survived chicken pox, H1N1, the flu and more!
November 4th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
are you wanting ones that aren't bold and brazen?

Vaccinations Mutate Genes LOL!?
I'm Immune...to fear mongers.
Dont fear the illness...fear the vaccine...

Would you trade perfect health....for chronic disease...to avoid the mumps, bumps, or pox?

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
November 4th, 2009, 06:09 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think we should start a thread for blinkies & other stuff (not sure what it is called - LOL) Like these:

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

November 4th, 2009, 06:40 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
November 4th, 2009, 06:58 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)

Gruelle created Raggedy Ann for his daughter, Marcella, when she brought him an old hand-made rag doll and he drew a face on it. From his bookshelf, he pulled a book of poems by James Whitcomb Riley, and combined the names of two poems, "The Raggedy Man" and "Little Orphan Annie." He said, "Why donít we call her Raggedy Ann?" Marcella died at age 13 after being vaccinated at school for smallpox without her parents' consent. Authorities blamed a heart defect, but her parents blamed the vaccination. Gruelle became an opponent of vaccination, and the Raggedy Ann doll was used as a symbol by the anti-vaccination movement.Wikipedia
November 4th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I never ever knew....about raggedy anne....what a tragic story

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
November 4th, 2009, 10:19 PM
MommaNator's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a blinkie in mind... now I forget what it was... LOL! Maybe I will remember tomorrow.

Thanks Julie_aka_Mommy!

November 4th, 2009, 10:21 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How about "different pokes for different folks" - geez I AM corny!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

November 4th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martha83 View Post
are you wanting ones that aren't bold and brazen?

Dont fear the illness...fear the vaccine...

Would you trade perfect health....for chronic disease...to avoid the mumps, bumps, or pox?
LOVE these two

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.) View Post
Gruelle created Raggedy Ann for his daughter, Marcella, when she brought him an old hand-made rag doll and he drew a face on it. From his bookshelf, he pulled a book of poems by James Whitcomb Riley, and combined the names of two poems, "The Raggedy Man" and "Little Orphan Annie." He said, "Why donít we call her Raggedy Ann?" Marcella died at age 13 after being vaccinated at school for smallpox without her parents' consent. Authorities blamed a heart defect, but her parents blamed the vaccination. Gruelle became an opponent of vaccination, and the Raggedy Ann doll was used as a symbol by the anti-vaccination movement.Wikipedia
How sad... I never have heard this story
12 failed IUIs followed
November 5th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
corny is ok too! LOL

November 5th, 2009, 01:32 PM
MommaNator's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How about a "Proud Member of the Choosing Not to Vaccinate Board" blinky?

Thanks Julie_aka_Mommy!

June 21st, 2011, 04:08 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
Did we ever have any made?
12 failed IUIs followed
June 22nd, 2011, 10:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I dont think so....I can request some if you'd like..just let me know what you want them to say

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search