Green vaccines: At home food remedies and recipes to boost your immune system

Forum: Choosing Not to Vaccinate

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Choosing Not to Vaccinate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2009, 06:30 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Add your favorite green smoothie, garlic drink or the like that you do for your family to help their immune systems!

Last edited by (.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.); March 10th, 2010 at 11:00 PM.
December 10th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Tofu Bacon
Whenever I feel a cold coming on, I chug 2000mg of sodium ascorbate and a big clove a raw garlic; stops a cold in its tracks very quickly! Dh and the kids can't tolerate chewing and swallowing the raw garlic, so I pop it in my garlic press and they'll eat off a spoon.
December 10th, 2009, 02:18 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by insert clever username View Post
Dh and the kids can't tolerate chewing and swallowing the raw garlic, so I pop it in my garlic press and they'll eat off a spoon.
I do this too!!!
Garlic Health Benefits
Health Benefits of Garlic

If I feel something coming, I have green tea all day (to help flush my system and hydrate myself,) chamomile tea in the evening (it helps relax you therefore it helps you sleep,) pop in 5000-10 000 Vitamin D3, a chewable Vitamin C but an orange or apple is preferred. (I up my veggies and fruit in take immediately. I would rather spend extra on raspberries because it's still cheaper and better for you than medicines and vitamin supplements.)

December 20th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Pam
When I was a child my mom made us garlic tea...
1 garlic clove finely chopped
1 tsp honey
8 oz hot water
Let steep and drink

Your gas is bad for a day or two but it works!
December 20th, 2009, 10:55 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)

December 27th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Tropicgal10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Tropicgal10 Send a message via MSN to Tropicgal10 Send a message via Yahoo to Tropicgal10
1 clove for adult or 1/2 clove for a child under 5.
I shot glass full of V8
Blend very well

Pour back into shot glass and shoot.

Make 1 dose at a time, can use more V8 or use apple juice, koolaid, or other strong juice for the kids and put it in a cup.

We do this 1x a week, and when sick every day for 3-4 days (any more and you start to smell like garlic)
January 11th, 2010, 12:41 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Vitamin D dose myths - 6 fun factoids City Brights: Doc Gurley : Vitamin D dose myths - 6 fun factoids

Last edited by (.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.); March 10th, 2010 at 11:01 PM.
July 18th, 2010, 07:38 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Quote:
Glutathione is also critical in helping your immune system do its job of fighting infections and preventing cancer. That's why studies show that it can help in the treatment of AIDS.(i)

Glutathione is also the most critical and integral part of your detoxification system. All the toxins stick onto glutathione, which then carries them into the bile and the stool -- and out of your body.
Mark Hyman, MD: Glutathione: The Mother of All Antioxidants

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search