SIDS and autism in the DTap vaccine insert

Forum: Choosing Not to Vaccinate

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Choosing Not to Vaccinate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 13th, 2010, 06:07 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Quote:
Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.
Page 11-13 FDA's Diphtheria and Tetanus DTaP Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed Tripedia vaccine insert: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Biologi.../UCM101580.pdf
August 14th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
wow....it's happening often enough that the FDA (who usually SUCKS) has it on the list...that is crazy

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
August 14th, 2010, 11:28 AM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow.. just.... WOW

August 15th, 2010, 02:29 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
GOOD for them for adding it! Bad that they Have to though.
August 17th, 2010, 10:54 PM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura is also what stands out... this means a low platelet count... very low. Platelets are one of the clotting factors and without them children can bruise easily, and even develop brain bleeds. And they say its SAFE! I know of a few kids with ITP and the pictures of these kids bruises caused by ITP are scary!
August 18th, 2010, 08:00 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Awful!
September 10th, 2010, 04:25 PM
test message
September 10th, 2010, 04:37 PM
I just wanted to write and to tell all you mommies and mommies to be that I waited my WHOLE life to have my son who was born when I was forty-one. He was perfect until he was vaccinated at fifteen months. I was adamant when I told the pediatrician that my son was NOT to get vaccines containing thimerosal (they will lie and say they took this out, but it is still in the tetanus (DTaP) and in the Hib and all flu shots. The doctor lied to me and gave my son three shots containing this preservative. He also got another vaccinate at the same time. i also asked if it were safe to give multiple vaccines. They said yes. My son regressed immediately into autism. then the pediatrician abandoned us. My son's immune system was damaged. He is almost eleven and has had pneumonia eight times. His body cannot even fight off the bacteria that gets introduced from an insect bite. He will develop cellulitis from every bite site. The damage done to him by vaccines has cost our life savings and then some. You cannot sue the doctors or drug companies. Our government protects THEM! The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is a JOKE! We filed when our son was two and here we are nine years later still waiting. He lost ALL speech though he previously talked. It has taken us YEARS to recover our son. He is better and has regained speech. but on top of everything else, when this happens to a child, then the parent must fight the discrimination that exists in the schools, so now I must home school my son on top of everything.

I waited my whole life for this perfect child. For fifteen months we lived the "American Dream." It was all taken away from us in a matter of minutes.

I never tell parents not to vaccinate. I will never vaccinated my son again unless he is bitten by a rabid animal or I know FOR SURE there is a clear and present danger (like my neighbors are dropping dead from flu). It cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to get him back. It only took them a minute to destroy him.

Read DR. Stephanie Cave's book "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Children's Vaccinations" BEFORE you vaccinate.

Those of you trying to get pregnant, educate yourselves BEFORE you get a vaccine while pregnant. Get rid of amalgam fillings in your mouth, and eat REAL food that is organic. Take care of yourselves! Also, from helping my son, I found out that most women are deficient in iodine. Gt your iodine levels checked!
September 12th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, printing now as this just confirmed my decision not to get this vaccine again

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
September 13th, 2010, 09:22 AM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
This is why I don't want to get this vaccine...
October 31st, 2011, 01:00 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
OH MY!!! Thanks so much for posting!!
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
November 5th, 2011, 05:07 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Disgusts me.
March 2nd, 2012, 09:27 AM
Have any of you heard anything about the NAET treatment? Check this out :

NAET treatments have been allowing children with allergy-related autism symptoms to resume functional modes of behavior. With a recent study showing marked improvement in attention and sociability in treated children, Dr. Nambudripad’s techniques are closer than ever to gaining mainstream recognition.
July 21st, 2012, 05:59 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
just saw this - thank you for posting. makes me so happy we decided not to vaccinate anymore! my baby has never had a shot and never will if I can help it!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search