Favorite Breakfast?

Forum: Choosing Not to Vaccinate

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Choosing Not to Vaccinate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite breakfast food? How often do you get to have it?

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
January 14th, 2011, 11:56 AM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
French toast. Never. LOL. I eat oatmeal almost every morning for it's breastmilk benefits. Sigh.

January 14th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
mmm...yummy...so how do YOU make french toast (it seems it's made different by almost everyone I know) LOL....

I really do love french toast...hmm...Not sure what my favorite would be...OH an good bowl of Maltomeal (made my way) and a LARGE glass of milk! Yep....that is probably it...I only make it rarely cause only 2 other people in the house like it so I have to make TWO breakfast options on those days...NOT fun lol

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
January 14th, 2011, 07:32 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had the BEST french toast in Mexico, I think it was made with pound cake, or something similar. So yummy! I'd say my fav is eggs, bacon and biscuits. I rarely have it. Maybe once every few months.

These days I've been eating a bowl of Special K and a banana. Not too exciting.

January 15th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Mm...special K is better dry in my opinion LOL...it gets soggy pretty fast (I cannot eat soggy stuff....)...but it is yum...well the one I have right now was on sale and it has the berries in it....lol....

January 15th, 2011, 01:40 PM
I do not drink milk and always eat cereal dry I do not even know what malt o meal is! LOL. French toast is best as thick sliced Challah bread, soaked in egg and soy milk (or milk) then cooked on a griddle and topped with powdered sugar. YUM! I like choc chip pancakes too.

January 15th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Just curious...do you not drink milk because you dont like it? Or another reason? (sorry just me being curious)....We use raw milk here

We mix up egg with cinnamon...turn on both sides and then brown on both sides...I dont soak it in the mixture...I'm NOT a fan of soggy anything....and to me it gets soggy if it's soaked...(well the person that cooked it that way a long time ago it was...my mom always cooked it the same way I cook it ).....oh and sometimes I'll add some vanilla extract to the egg mixture...and if I'm trying to stretch it out a splash of milk in the eggs but usually not....

MMM chocolate chip pancakes...mmm

January 15th, 2011, 02:48 PM
I have never drinken milk, it grosses me out. I do eat yogurt though. And will eat ice cream I do get DD raw cheese, sometimes goat, sometimes cow.

January 15th, 2011, 07:43 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Milk grosses me out too! But I can do it in cereal, just enough to wet it down a little. And I can do it mixed into other foods. I just can't drink it. I think its because my parents made us drink milk for dinner every night when we were young, and they would pour the milk and let it sit for 10 minutes or so before we actually ate. Then it wasn't cold anymore. Yuck.

January 16th, 2011, 06:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My favorite breakfast is Williams Sonoma pancakes w/blueberry maple chicken sausages. We only have it once/year (Christmas) and everyone loves it.

I do sometimes have the blueberry maple chicken sausages with eggs maybe once every couple of months.

January 16th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh this post is making me hungry! LOL

I LOVE milk...but like you kaite...if it's hot EEEW....I'll ice it before I drink it if it's not cold enough (in the summer the fridge doesn't work as well as in the winter sometimes)....anyway...I like it next to slushy best....lol...NOT slushy just that coooooold stage right before! mmmm.....

I go to Amish each week and get three gallons of Raw Milk....she pours it right out of the bucket into my jars! LOL....Sometimes it is so cold (in the winter they just keep it outside with a lid) that it's slushy LOL....brr

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search