Have you ever?

Forum: Choosing Not to Vaccinate

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Choosing Not to Vaccinate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Met any online friends...from this forum or a different one?

I have met a couple...all the ones I've met were from a couple of other forums....Let me think....I've met 3 from other forums...and 1 from JM....

AND TODAY I'm meeting up AGAIN with kaite So excited....

Anyway..so have you ever gotten to meat a cyber friend in real life?

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
January 15th, 2011, 01:41 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
exciting that you and Kaite are meeting up. do you live near each other? I met one woman from the NCB board and that is it. I have been going to a running forum for many years and have met countless people from there and some are my best friends.

January 15th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Fun about the running forum...and the NCB meet up...Yes...Kaite lives about 2 hours from me....This is the second time we met up...Maddie is SO stinkin' cute....of coarse we all know that but her personality in person is just SO lovable!

Anyway..it was a blast...ate lunch...we were in our booth for three hours about..LOL....Maddie was a gem the entire time...I was kidless (for once) so it was nice to not have an impatient toddler saying "all done...go bye bye" lol...anyway...

Living in MO there just haven't been many people that I have met online that have lived close to me. One person that I'm friends with on here was but then moved away (dang it) before we met in person....the others that I've met have been while I was traveling or when they were....one lives in MN and was going to Branson MO so on her way down I met with her to visit....then another time we were on our way back from Arizona from visiting family and we went via CO so I could meet with one of my best online friends....and then another time one of my friends from TX came to MO for a wedding or something and I met her in the town she went to (it was like a four hour drive I think for me)....then that same friend I went to her house in TX once for a visit when Gretchen was a baby....I have plans of visiting my CO friend again and my MN friend again someday (we have a big trip of seeing many sights planned out and including them as stopping points)...

Anyway...I love to travel so its' a great excuse...and so fun...of coarse I've always known the person for a long time before meeting up...but it's great fun!

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
January 15th, 2011, 02:49 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
That is so great that you two had such a nice (and long!) lunch

January 15th, 2011, 04:57 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
About 15 JM ladies! One who attended london's birth even and a couple others that have become great friends.
January 15th, 2011, 07:35 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've just met up with Martha...there really hasn't been anyone else who lives close enough and I haven't connected with anyone enough to travel to see them.

....I did meet a boy online when I was about 15, we talked about meeting up, but never did...that was probably for the best!

January 16th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've met up with tons of my online friends. Probably 10 or so if I had to take a guess? I chat on a private board that was a spin off of a bridal forum I used when planning my wedding in 2006. I've met some really fantastic women online. I feel that the internet allows to you bypass years of getting to know your neighbors or people you meet since we're more open because of our perceived anonymity. It helped that the forum was a Canadian one... there were tons of ladies in the Greater Toronto Area!

January 16th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
how fun!

January 17th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Avery'smommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haven't had anyone from Cali near me
January 28th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
no one would want to come where i live lol i live in the desert in southern california

i met my hubby online though
January 30th, 2011, 07:43 PM
stephi1997's Avatar Veteran
I met one my now closest friends on a message board about 10 years ago! It was actually a message board for Monkees fans and we planned a gathering at one of their events that year. We messaged a lot, talked on the phone and eventually met up at that event. She and I found we had so much in common and have now seen each other through so much. She lives about 4 hours away and now with Jackson here, we don't see each other as much but I'm so glad I took the chance that she wasn't an axe murderer! LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search