Vaccine alternatives?

Forum: Choosing Not to Vaccinate

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Choosing Not to Vaccinate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2011, 11:31 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didnt look much into vaccines before DD was born, she has had her shots up to 6 months. Shes 3 now. After what I've seen so far (and still have much to learn!!) Im no longer going to vax her. Now Im not against vaccines, I think they are wonderful, it's the poisons in them Im not fond of. I have heard that there are alternatives from a homeopathic doctor, it's given orally. Does anyone know anything about it? My google skills arent that great lol.

I've already been blasted for no longer vaccinating, Im "breaking the law" despite proving from actual gov't pages that it's NOT illegal and not needed to go to school............*sigh* I checked the region where she will be starting, all I need to do it sign a "Consent of Conscious" form and she will be asked not to attend if there is ever an outbreak of a vaccine preventable disease. Im ok with that. She gets her daily vitamins with no artifical sweeteners and probiotics everyday, and hasn't been sick yet *knock on wood* but if theres a safer alternative, I'd jump on it. I don't get much time to really get on here, so might be a few days before I come back

March 3rd, 2011, 07:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
HEYA....there is a thread on here....if you go to the search function at the top of the forum you might be able to find it that way....but there was a long post with vaccine alternatives specifically homeopathic alternatives. I'll see if I can dig it up for you. Trust me on the "illegal" thing...the more people know about it the more you'll hear about it. It's a never ending "lecture" some people insist on giving. We finally started telling people (like that) that the kids have everything they need.

Most of us here are with you on the fact that the idea behind vaccines is a nice one....who wouldn't want their child immune to things like polio....but the fact is....that immunity is in the eye of the beholder. Many things the kids are supposed to be immune to...they aren't really...I mean...if there is an outbreak in a school of a vaccine preventable disease.....and my child who is unvaccinated stays home because of it...what does that tell you? That the kids who ARE vaccinated are the ones that caught it and are spreading it...right? Anyway....so not only are vaccines not a sure thing but the toxins in them is the #1 reason we dont vaccinate....I mean...between efficacy AND the toxins....it's just not worth the risk....

Anyway....that is my long winded version of agreeing with you! LOL!!!! I'll see if I can find and bump the homeopathy post!

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
March 3rd, 2011, 08:58 PM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks, I thought I saw one two years ago, but wasnt sure if that was here or not lol. Search, riiiiiiiiiiiiight

For lectures, I got a HUGE one from so many people that I'm a horrible mother for not giving my then two year old the H1N1 shot the second it came out, and refused it ourselves too. Guess who got sick and who didnt? I was in college with 2000 other people in the building, I was exposed daily. People at the babysitters had it, my child was exposed. We didnt get a sniffle. Must be super lucky and not the probiotics right? I gotta admit, it DID feel good when those that bashed me the most caught it and whined whined whined about being oh so sick on FB, thankfully they got the shot *rollseyes*. Hey, I was good and kept my mouth shut, not that that was easy However, I posted on FB when the shot was recalled. Am I evil? lol Sorry, call me a bad mother, Im gonna relish stuff like this, right.

I won't get a flu shot ever again cause when I was 6, I had one. It made me extremely sick. My SO was hospitalized as an adult, his first one ever, he was pressured into it despite his freakishly strong immune system, from a flu shot for three weeks. Naturally, our child will never get one either.

March 4th, 2011, 07:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I bumped the post with the homeopathic alternatives

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search