Check in...

Forum: Choosing Not to Vaccinate

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Choosing Not to Vaccinate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey guys...Who all is hanging out? Let us know what's going on recently? Anything fun, new, exciting?

I check in often...just haven't had much to say and have been busy....I am 30 weeks pregnant (on Sunday my ticker is off by a few days because of my LMP vs U/S date)...Anyway...That, school, my sister was in from Japan (she's safe in Okinawa where there wasn't anything of the quake or tsunami thank God)...school, getting the house decluttered, school, trying to get things ready for our first homebirth, did I mention school LOL...I'm TRYING to get homeschool done before the baby is born....

Anyway...sorry I've been not very active...

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
March 11th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
We are still getting testing and searching for answers for Danny's mystery illnesses and symptoms. If you want to look through the updates you can search my other threads because it is too much to write here. I am hoping to get Danny into the Cinci Children's hospital for his SDS which his GI is refusing to diagnose even though there is no way to 100% say he doesn't have it and he has 8/10-12 characteristics of SDS kids. We haven't had the genetic testing done yet because he couldn't get into the geneticist until 4/19...squeezed into a schedule full until June when the appt was scheduled in January!!! Ugh... Anyway...that is most of it. More doctors, more aggravation, etc. Fun fun. He goes back to the naturopath next week so we will see how that goes. :/ Oh, and school, school, school, and occasionally sleep.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

March 11th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HUGS! I think of you and Danny often! HUGS!!!!

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
March 11th, 2011, 08:06 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been SOOO busy! I am taking a class this semester that requires so much work outside of class, it is ridiculous! On top of it being a 4 hour class, I have 15 hours of observation, four 5-page papers to write, a 3 hour board meeting I have to attend, a 200 page book outside of the textbook that I have to read and do a presentation on, and on top of all that, about 80 pages a week in the textbook, and four popquizzes. The textbook info is about educational philosophers and instead of just telling you about the person, it is something the person has actually written and we have to break it down to figure out what it means. I can't imagine taking this class and going full time to school. Luckily I just have one other class and it is online and super easy. Still, the only time I can study is when Maddie is napping or asleep for the night, so that definitely cuts down my free time. I am so ready for May! We are going to Florida for at week and it will definitely be a reward after this hectic semester.

I don't take classes in the summer so I am looking forward to the downtime and to working on another baby

Other than that we are doing good. Maddie is walking all over the place now and wiggles out of my hands when I hold her. She wants to walk everywhere! She got her FIRST cold a couple weeks ago, it was mild, lasted a week, but nothing more than a little cough and some green snot.

I always check the board, I just don't have much to post as of now.

March 12th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
yay for new babies!

HUGS on that class...sounds crazy....glad you only have the one for the most part to worry about....

March 13th, 2011, 06:03 PM
stephi1997's Avatar Veteran
Yes! Yay for new babies!! Sounds like everyone is super busy.

I check in as often as I can - haven't had time to post much. Jackson has been teething so badly and nothing has been giving him any relief. His SPD (sensory processing disorder) makes him feel everything so much more intensely and keeps his focus on the pain. I think he's working on molars now too! He is such a velcro baby lately - I feel like a jungle gym most of the time. To make matters even worse, his sinuses are so inflammed from the teething that he has fluid and swelling in his ears. We got a remedy from the ND on Thursday that seems to be helping his ears but it's slow improvement.

In good news, Jackson started swim classes once a week and LOVES it! He is such a little fish! This weekend when he was in the water was the only time he seemed to be able to not focus on his teething pain. He also pulled up on his own for the first time today! So happy!

I really can't wait for the weather to get better so we can go outside LOTS more!
March 14th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
awww....My kids all love the water....Olive LOOOVES the water tons....we haven't done lessons though...but man....she doesn't want out once she's in...

March 14th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
I am taking the history and philosophy of christian education this semester. Ours is set up pretty much like yours and it SUCKS!!!!

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search