Hey all

Forum: Choosing Not to Vaccinate

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Choosing Not to Vaccinate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
I have been MIA for so long!!!

How is everyone?

Who is here?
How many kids do you have?
Do you not vax at all?
Vax a little?
Tell me something about you?

Just thought I would catch up with you all!! I need to get back into my non-vaccinating reasearch. This time I can't let it consume me.
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
March 27th, 2011, 12:32 PM
KtKuKi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Jamie!

Who is here? Kaite here
How many kids do you have? Just one, Maddie, 14 months
Do you not vax at all? She received her hep B in the hospital because I just hadn't put thought into vaccinating yet, and I was in labor when they asked and just wasn't thinking

Tell me something about you? I want another baby so bad!!! But we're still waiting a few more months!

March 27th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How is everyone?
Doing good...32 weeks preggo ....ready to meet my baby boy!

Who is here? Me me me

How many kids do you have? 4.75 LOL

Do you not vax at all? Not any more. Olive and this baby will be my only 100% vax free kids...the others have partial/all vaxes (before I researched)

Tell me something about you? I have noooo motivation LOL...And I get consumed with research from time to time...there is a happy medium...you can do lots of research and you can take all the infomation and use what you find to help you make decisions...but it cannot be all that you talk or think about....hard to do...I have to spread my research around so that it's not JUST vaccine stuff LOL!!!!

Hmmm...can't think of anything else right off the bat....

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
March 27th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaite View Post
Hey Jamie!

Who is here? Kaite here
How many kids do you have? Just one, Maddie, 14 months
Do you not vax at all? She received her hep B in the hospital because I just hadn't put thought into vaccinating yet, and I was in labor when they asked and just wasn't thinking

Tell me something about you? I want another baby so bad!!! But we're still waiting a few more months!
Your Maddie is sooo cute!! I could see why you want another one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martha83 View Post
How is everyone?
Doing good...32 weeks preggo ....ready to meet my baby boy!

Who is here? Me me me

How many kids do you have? 4.75 LOL

Do you not vax at all? Not any more. Olive and this baby will be my only 100% vax free kids...the others have partial/all vaxes (before I researched)

Tell me something about you? I have noooo motivation LOL...And I get consumed with research from time to time...there is a happy medium...you can do lots of research and you can take all the infomation and use what you find to help you make decisions...but it cannot be all that you talk or think about....hard to do...I have to spread my research around so that it's not JUST vaccine stuff LOL!!!!

Hmmm...can't think of anything else right off the bat....
Does baby boy have a name? You are so close!!
I also get so consumed in research. That is why I had to walk away for a little bit.
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
March 27th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks! And yes Martha...does baby boy have a name????

March 28th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
LOL he does...I just dont type it out all the time...part of me wonders if it'll actually BE his name once he's here! ROFL....

SO far I think his name is going to be Rogan True. I AM getting close and SOOO not ready...my house needs to be prepared still for a homebirth....and I'm getting less and less energy in which to do it LOL

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
March 28th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Who is here? Amanda
How many kids do you have? An almost-3-year-old and a 14 month old
Do you not vax at all? not at all
Tell me something about you? I'm bouncing off the walls today because my BFF just had her first baby! I'm off to the hospital to visit in a few hours, so I'm super excited!

March 28th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Congrats to your friend, Amanda. One of our close friends is getting induced Wednesday (She's 39 wks and they've been telling her she could go any day for the last three weeks and that her baby is DEFINITELY over 9lbs, so of course she must be induced)....and anyways, I can't wait to see a newborn baby. I haven't been around one since Maddie was born.

Martha...I really like Rogan, different, but doesn't sound made up. I'm so glad you're having a home birth, you can help me out when I start looking into having one.

April 3rd, 2011, 01:49 PM
Mom 2 Alayna N Hayden's Avatar Texan In Seattle
Who is here? Aryn
How many kids do you have? 5.5 year old DD Alayna and 2 year old DS Hayden
Do you not vax at all? Not anymore. Both have been partially vaxxed. I chose to stop vaccinating both at the same time after Hayden had a nasty reaction at his 6 month appointment and after researching from there.
Tell me something about you We moved to Washington state from Texas a month ago, 6 day road trip with both kids and a dog! Lol. That's about it.

Siggy by RASPBERRYBERET!!
April 11th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Avery'smommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who is here? Emily
How many kids do you have? 1-2 year old DD
Do you not vax at all? She received the vitamin K vaccine but that's it. Next time it will be oral dose only
Vax a little?
Tell me something about you? I too want another but I want to wait until the end if the year. I want DD to be a little older.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search