seen this on the "choosing to vaccinate" board

Forum: Choosing Not to Vaccinate

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Choosing Not to Vaccinate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Regular
The great vaccination debate [infographic] - Holy Kaw!

no, im not cheating on this board or changing my mind! lol im just curious and for once my curiosity actually resulted in some interesting stuff. what do you guys think of this? i personally find it really.. stretched. especially the cases/deaths before and after vaccines. the numbers before the vaccine seem unrealistic, unless the graph was referring to hundreds of years before the vaccines when people didnt wash themselves and ate poorly.

i recently watched "vaccines- the risks, the benefits, the choices" by dr. tenpenny on youtube [full length video, yea!] and her charts and graphs and information taken directly from the cdc and widely accepted medical journals show something very different.. this infograph seems ridiculous. i get that any ol' joe or jane can make up a graph and write whatever the hell they want on it, but i wonder how many people believe this, or, as one of the commenters suggested, how many doctors show this to their patients..
November 27th, 2011, 04:36 PM
MommaNator's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
An interesting graphic. However, it was very condescending toward people who don't get those vaccinations. Sadly, most pro-vaccine material is. I wish they weren't always portraying us as ill-informed people who are afraid of autism. There are many reasons to skip vaccinations!

Thanks Julie_aka_Mommy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search