For those of us that had babies when we were younger

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2010, 05:16 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
do you feel differently about being pregnant now that you are a little older?

I think I am more mature now than I was when I was pregnant with Jeremy. I wasn't really immature with him but I have grown up some. Plus, we are in better shape financially now and I have a little more experience with being a mom. I am really excited about this being our last pregnancy and want to enjoy every minute of it.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
July 16th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
My fiest was an adoption and I was young and he was older, I got him when he was 5 1/2 so he was born when I was 16. Even though I was not pregnant raising him was a huge difference from the ones I an raising now.

My first pregnancy I was clueless, Ii had no idea all the stuff that could go wrong. My second pregnancy almost two years ago I felt great, invincible even, this time not so much. I feel older tireder... more in awe between my 20 month old and this baby I had three losses in 6 months.

November 14th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Super Mommy
I feel more mature , more patient. I am better off financially then when I had my girls , now I own a home with plenty of room for one or two more children , have a new mini van, I am much more prepared for a baby now. then I was in my 20's or 30's.
November 24th, 2010, 08:14 AM
metanelukka's Avatar Super Mommy
I was 20 and 24 with the girls. Both pregnancies were aweful for me. I just remember feeling so bad all the time.

The first my ex husband was gone by 3 months so I had great family but no husband. The 2nd ex husband was pretty jerky by the end of the pg.

This time I feel so much better! I have a great husband, we are financially ok, I am tired here at the end but it has been a great pregnancy. I am glad this happened. I am glad that I was young and crazy with my two girls and I am happy that as they grow up and out on me I will have this little guy.

Anthony Jacquin 12/15/10 5lbs 10oz 19.75 inches
March 15th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Just Lurking in here im 31 but i do see a difference with these 2 then i did with my 2 previous pregnancy .... My oldest one i was 21 I had morning sickness up until 2 weeks before he was born , i was hosptialized for being dehydrated twice ... it was rough but i had a great birth ...my second one I was 23 and i was hospitalized again dehydration i felt very alone because i left their father a few months into my pregnancy he was being mean to me and was cheating on me ... so i left .... now I feel alot more prepare to be a mom because i have been doing ti so long .... im really excited .
March 21st, 2011, 03:21 PM
My first pregnancies went really good for the most part, ofc I was young and not at risk of breaking a hip during delivery...lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search