Newb.

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2011, 06:17 PM
I'm new to the board, 38 years old, just discovered I'm pregnant with #3.
I have two grown sons, age 19 and 20, and I even have a granddaughter, born last November.

Anybody else pregnant with another child many years after they thought they were finished?

Looking forward to getting to know you all. - Lil.
March 27th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Isabelle's Avatar 3 Princes & 1 Princess
Hi Lil

Congrats!! I just had a baby girl a month ago and I'm 42. I'm not in the same boat as you as my children are all really close together but I just wanted to say hi

Joanne

March 27th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and welcome!
I'm also in a different boat, this is my 2nd pregnancy and 5th child, all under 5 years. I'll be 38 this summer
March 30th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Mel531's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was in your boat when I was pg with #5 (who is now 20 mos) I had 3 grown children, and one in middle school....yeah I was definitely done, and had no desire for any more, at all...then I met (and later married) my current husband while going through a divorce from my first after 17 yrs of marriage. He was younger, and had no kids...so I started opening my mind to just one more. I decided to go for it at age 39 (after a few years of really thinking about it), and we conceived quite quickly...baby was born just a few months after my 40th b-day. the pregnancy was fine, and I had no problems at all, I did WAY better than I expected myself to. Its tough having a new baby when you are older though, Im not going to lie...especially if you have 15-20 yrs of being a mom under your belt and you are kinda worn out (like I was, lol) but...that being said, I have enjoyed (and am still enjoying) him immensely, and I dont regret my decision for a second. It's nice having the older kids too...no sibling rivalry, no chaos...they just love him.
Seth 7-6-98, and Joel 7-13-09

March 30th, 2011, 12:22 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will be 42 in a few days and am pregnant with #4! My sons are 20, 18 and 15 and I adore them. I always wanted more children but after my divorce was never in the right situation. Then I met my husband and did not hesitate to have a baby with him. I never thought I would be having a baby at 42 but am more than thrilled!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search