any one have lose of symptoms and everything be ok?

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2011, 11:00 AM
I am so worried! I 35 and I am 4 weeks 4 days. This is my third pregnancy, I have a 11 year old girl and a 3 year old boy. Each pregnancy was different...but this one has me really scared. I had symptoms 13 dpo and 14 dpo just felt bloated, and a little nauseaous when I got hungry...and I just felt pregnant. Then the next day all symptoms were gone. I just don't feel pregnant at all. Last night I got a little dizzy and felt a little nauseaous through the night but when I get up and moving I feel fine?! I don't feel any real bloating or cramping and I still just don't feel pregnant. Anyone have this and everything turn out ok? I had blood taken Friday and will have it agian Tuesday because today is a holiday!
May 31st, 2011, 04:51 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You are so early on that anything goes as far as symptoms go. Are you on progesterone at all?

With this pregnancy nothing really happened until about 5.5 weeks then I was so super sick until just a week ago. **hugs** I hope all is ok!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

June 1st, 2011, 07:20 AM
Thanks Missy! I am not on progestrone. I just got a call from the dr office
and my hcg level Friday 17 dpo was 1,875 and Tuesday 21 dpo was 5,564!!!!
So I feel so much better! I still don't feel pregnant, but I guess it
can be so different with each child?! Thanks again for replying! I'm glad you
are feeling better now!
June 3rd, 2011, 09:34 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You're so early in this pregnancy that losing symptoms then having them come back later is totally normal. I had almost no symptoms until 6 weeks. I was starting to get worried because aside from implantation cramping I had nothing. I had a miscarriage 3 yrs ago at 6 weeks so I was terrified that it would happen again since I had no symptoms with that one, too. Well at 6 weeks exactly they came on full force. Be careful what you wish for! LOL! And yes, every pregnancy can be very different. With my sons I was nauseous and fatigued until about 12 weeks. With this little girl, I still have nausea and vomiting at 22 weeks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search