Just wondering....

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Is this particular board only for those of you, over 35, who are already expecting?
Or can over 35ers, who are HOPING to be expecting, join your group??
August 20th, 2011, 10:40 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sure the ladies of this board would be thrilled to have you join here, but I also want to invite you to join the TTC Older Members board as well. Both are wonderful boards full of support. We're all in this together, whether we are TTC or already "older" moms or moms-to-be.
August 20th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Thank you so much pepper73!!! Is the TTC Older Members board for over 35, too? I will check that one out also! Thanks for responding to my question!
August 21st, 2011, 08:19 AM
Absolutely! I believe it's for anyone over 30. I'm 37 (almost 38) so I was so happy to see that there are boards specifically for women in our age group.
August 21st, 2011, 10:54 AM
Hello, I'm 45 going to be 46 next month. I believe I'm pregnant, haven't had a period since 7/1.....if so this is something I'm going to need "SUPPORT" My husband and I was told 10 yrs ago, that we couldn't have anymore children due to unexplained infertility, and our daughter is 26.... how crazy is that. Well just a but supprised, I will be going to the Doc this wee. I'm just glad I found out about the site.

Thanks
Terry
August 21st, 2011, 09:25 PM
Thanks, pepper73, for your warm welcome! Just wondering, are you already pregnant or TTC? BTW, I am 43 and we have two children (ages 9 and 7) and have one angel baby (miscarriage April, 2008 at 10 weeks.) I look forward to getting to know you and others better here and also over on the TTC Older Members board!
August 23rd, 2011, 06:47 PM
Isabelle's Avatar 3 Princes & 1 Princess
Jump right in We'd love to have you join us pregnant or not

August 24th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Thanks, Isabelle!! Love all of the inspiration here and the hope of having a baby in my 40's!!! The wonderful support you all provide for each other is awesome!!!

Thanks for making me feel welcome here!
August 27th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajama Mama View Post
Thanks, pepper73, for your warm welcome! Just wondering, are you already pregnant or TTC? BTW, I am 43 and we have two children (ages 9 and 7) and have one angel baby (miscarriage April, 2008 at 10 weeks.) I look forward to getting to know you and others better here and also over on the TTC Older Members board!
I'm sure you saw over at TTCOM that I am TTC. I can't wait to be an official member of this board though!! I hope you get to do the same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryjmaxim View Post
Hello, I'm 45 going to be 46 next month. I believe I'm pregnant, haven't had a period since 7/1.....if so this is something I'm going to need "SUPPORT" My husband and I was told 10 yrs ago, that we couldn't have anymore children due to unexplained infertility, and our daughter is 26.... how crazy is that. Well just a but supprised, I will be going to the Doc this wee. I'm just glad I found out about the site.

Thanks
Terry
Terry, being that late I would take a pregnancy test right away. Did you go to your doctor? What did you find out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
Jump right in We'd love to have you join us pregnant or not
Isabelle, you're awesome!! And your kids are beyond adorable!! I love that siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search