Internally what do you feel?

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Hi Ladies! I am new here and am looking forward to getting to know the rest of you mommies to be I am 37 and pregnant for the first time. I have of course SO many questions but will try to read through as much I can here to be better informed.

I am about 9 weeks right now and just wondering what do you feel internally around this stage? For a few days my lower back has hurt a bit, not too bad, just slightly. Today near my pelvic area I feel pangs of something every now and then. What have you felt and what more can I expect to feel as time goes by? Appreciate any feedback
January 13th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Hi Bella...I am also new here AND 37 with my first

I am about 8 weeks and have been feeling shortness of breath (which I hear is normal, just your blood volume is increasing and causing more strain on your lungs/diaphragm) Also back aches and my breasts have been sore...and very tired!
January 13th, 2012, 09:37 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Congrats!!

Most people don;t feel baby move in their first pregnancy till closer to 20 weeks, so don't be surprised if it takes a while.
In the early stages mostly you get an increase of gas, and ligament pain as things start growing and stretching. Added to the nausea, constipation and general achie-ness the first tri is so much fun

Congrats again!!

January 16th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Thanks ladies for the feedback!

Did any of you guys spot in your 1st trimester? About a week and a half ago I started spotting. I have been worrying myself sick that something is wrong. I have a Dr appt, but not until this Thurs. It's never been heavy bleeding, just when I go to the bathroom drips of blood. I have felt no pain so I am hoping that's a good sign I should be getting close to my 12 weeks soon and am freaking out like you have no idea. If any of you guys spotted what were you told were the reasons why this is happening? I am trying to relax and be happy about this pregnancy but find myself getting nauseous just from worrying
January 16th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Isabelle's Avatar 3 Princes & 1 Princess
Hi and Congrats!!! I had my first baby at 37 (5 years ago). I can't remember many aches and pains. Such an exciting time! Congrats

January 17th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Super Mommy
I had light spotting for 1 week when I hit 12 weeks. I went for my NT scan and they said there was no "bleeding" near the baby and most likely what I was seeing was from the cervix being irritated.

I haven't had a spot since, so it seemed to be just a phase.

I hope everything looks good at your appointment.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search