So how is everyone feeling?

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Super Mommy
I'm 41 and really thought this would be so much tougher physically, but I've just hit 23 weeks and am surprised that I'm still feeling pretty good....other than being extra sleepy

Also, I seem to have the most active baby ever, she kicks and wiggles all day long. She is really only quite when I am out running errands. I think that motion of my walking soothes her.

So how is everyone else feeling?

February 19th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Veteran
Hi Cassie,

I am 41 also. Been tired, have to take a nap every afternoon. My bump is starting to feel heavy (I'm at week 33+4), and contributing to my not being able to stand up/walk for long.

But considering I have arthritis in both hips and lower back, and I have fibromyalgia, I am doing/feeling pretty good Better, actually than I thought I would.

This is baby number 4! We are team Yellow!
February 19th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Veteran
I'm 36 and it has been 7 years since I was pregnant. I really didn't anticipate this pg being harder but boy has it been! I have had like every symptom there is! I thought for sure it was the opposite gender but nope! The ultrasound said girl!!!! I guess it is my age
February 22nd, 2012, 07:45 AM
Super Mommy
I thought that just because we are older it wouldn't be any different, but turns out it is!

I've been having trouble sleeping through the night this week. My hips hurt and I have to roll over OFTEN!

I'm only 23 1/2 weeks, but I am looking forward to her being here. Pregnancy was more fun when I was younger

February 22nd, 2012, 02:29 PM
Veteran
LOL Cassie. I, too, am rolling from side to side all night long. Not only do I get a pain in my hip, but when I am on my left side, the area just above my hip, on my side, hurts alot. I think it's baby's feet and after awhile, it just gets uncomfy. So over I turn...sigh~

This is baby number 4! We are team Yellow!
February 25th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Super Mommy
But I do have to say that I am so much more aware of everything in this pregnancy. When I was younger I was so busy with my life that I took so much for granted. This time I am aware of every kick and of the changes that happen each week.

I think knowing that this is my last one makes it even more special. My DH is taking care of things on his end so that we don't have any surprises later.....this little girl was totally planned.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search