New Here and Pregnant with #7 @ 35

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2012, 04:50 AM
Super Mommy
Hello everyone!! My name is Wendy and I am a SAHM to my 6 children aged 15, 13, 10, 5, 3, & 1. I just found out this week I am pregnant with #7.

I will be 36 when this baby is born. I was 34 when my last baby was born so now that I am 35 what can I expect to be different this time around with OB visits and tests and such??

April 7th, 2012, 05:35 PM
H_Hplus1's Avatar Supermom to 6
Hi Wendy. Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I had a baby in 2010 at age 38. The only added test I had was an amniocentesis but I had 1 marker for Downs (plus age) so the DR recommended the test. It was easy and relieved me of all stress when everything came back negative.

GL with your pregnancy!!
April 9th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Veteran
Welcome to Advanced Maternal Age!! lol I am 36 and other than an extra ultrasound nothing has been different because of my age. Good luck!
April 26th, 2012, 04:46 AM
hiya im 38 and expecting my 3rd althought my other 2 are 17 and 14, feel like a first time as i expect things have changed loads, good luck everyone
May 13th, 2012, 10:20 AM
busy_mommy's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to busy_mommy
I'm 35 and due with little guy in about 4 weeks. So far the only difference with this pregnancy has been extra extra ultrasounds in first and second trimester but that was because I refused the amnio. The rest hasn't been any different.

Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search