Early Miscarriage Support...

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2013, 05:46 PM
Hello Ladies'... 2 weeks ago I got my BFP, and was so elated! Now...
I began spotting this past Tuesday, and am now going through a mc...I feel so devastated beyond words. Went to ER on Thursday and by that time it seemed the spotting was improving...then each time I went to the bathroom, there was pinkish on the toilet paper...sorry if TMI, then yesterday afternoon was having heavy painful bowel movement, then it just started...like a period. Still going on right now and been passing slimy, stringy clot tissue, and earlier a bigger piece of tissue that was long and whitish...this is very frightening. Please help. I am going through this alone. Any support appreciated...
December 23rd, 2013, 09:46 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hugs. Have you been back to the doctor? I'm so sorry you're going through this, and alone. Lots of hugs.

December 23rd, 2013, 05:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was just lurking around on JM - it's been a while since I've posted anything but wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss. I've had 4 mc's and what you are experiencing is normal for a "natural" MC. Sounds like the worst of it is over for you (physically) - but remember if you start filling up a pad in an hour or if you feel light headed- seek medical attention. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

December 24th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Thank you Boos Moo and Denise123...I have been not been back to the doc yet, since I have been wanting to do this naturally, but been keeping an eye out for the stuff like filling up pads in an hour, pain level, other symptoms, etc. I feel alright, yesterday did have a big headache, probably from crying and not much sleep the night before, also anxiety over the issue. The flow stayed pretty light to somewhat moderate but never even filling even half a pad, and I use the ultra thin too. Light period like cramping... low back achiness, especially seemed more so on the right side. Upset stomach like gas pains, which has actually been the most uncomfortable part in a way since it seems to happen when I drink or eat. I have only been drinking water and coconut water, which is usual for me anyway. Today the flow is very light, just a little on the pad, mainly only when I wipe, and the color seems to be changing to a light brownish at times, but still reddish mostly...this is seriously like a period except with large black clots and chucks, mucus that had been passing. If I had not taken the preg test and gotten my BFP , I would probably have just figured this was an off month with my period coming 3 weeks late, but then the chucks and mucus would have concerned me.Maybe TMI but this morning even took care of myself and had an orgasm as I had been reading that it could also help move a mc along quicker, and feel fine...
Denise, I am sad to hear of your loss, and 4 times...this once is all I want and hope to have had to experience and this is something that is very sad/unfortuneate for any woman to have to go through. Will you share what your mc's were like if your comfortable with sharing, I will really like to hear your story.

I did finally tell Hubbie...He had been working nights and long hours, and I was alone with the kiddos who of course are oblivious to this entire silent drama going on with momma.
Hubbie has been wonderfully supportive, and he has been talking about trying again once this is complete and my body and mind feel ready. There are several posts of other women who have experienced this and gotten preggy again right away and had beautiful healthy pregnancies and babies afterwards...that is great to know and gives great hope and reassurance to the rest of us.
XOXO

Last edited by SummerBreeze; December 24th, 2013 at 08:46 AM.
December 24th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you got to talk with DH, it does help. Wishing you all the best, hugs.

January 13th, 2014, 10:46 PM
I am really sorry to hear about your loss. It is incredibly painful to experience this silent loss. Glad you were able to find some comfort in your husband.

I found out I was pregnant just before Christmas and at the first ultrasound, the dates were off according to my calculations and my worst fears seemed to be repeating themselves (I had a miscarriage in Dec 2012). I just learned that my HCG levels plummeted from 7830 to 115, so I am just waiting for my body to expel the pregnancy. This is my second missed miscarriage and I am feeling really discouraged and sad. I know my age plays a role, but I am beginning to wonder if there is something else going on, that is causing the early death. So strange that my body holds on like this -- the last time I carried for another 8 weeks until I finally miscarried at 12 weeks. I should be 8 weeks now and the baby quit growing at around 6 weeks -- so I have no idea how long it will take this time. Going to the doctor tomorrow and will know more then, I suppose.

Hopefully they will offer some testing -- to determine if there are any underlying problems contributing to the early loss.

Anyone else experience repeated missed miscarriages?

I am so sorry, again for your loss. I hope and pray that you will be able to get pregnant again as soon as you are ready -- and that it will result in a healthy, full-term baby!

Sincerely,

Kendra

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search