Is your BUTT getting bigger?

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I did this on my DDC board and thought I would try it here. This is my 3rd pg and its the 1st time my butt has gotten bigger. I do NOT know what I am having. My other 2 girls.
Are any of you getting a bigger butt with your pg? And what are you having?
Some on my DDC said nope only thier boobs and belly others said YUP!
October 14th, 2006, 08:21 PM
BestWishes05's Avatar Veteran
My butt has gotten alot bigger

When I was 12 weeks pregnant my father came to visit and he said "wow, your carrying wide, your having a boy". I knew not to take this wrong.......... he was right. When I was pregnant with my girls I carried more in the front, but with my son and this pregnancy I have gained it everywhere. I found out 2 weeks later it was a boy. I keep gaining in the butt too
October 16th, 2006, 07:57 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've widened just enough in the butt and thighs to require maternity underwear and pants since 6w. Other than that, I'm carrying everything in front. We're having another boy and I carried DS all in front, too. Just hoping this one won't go as high as DS did...he had a 5th month growth spurt that cracked one of my ribs!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
October 16th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Regular
EVERYTHING on me is getting bigger. If I actually think about it, it gets depressing lol.

My feet are the worst. They have grown, and widened, and its impossible to find shoes now. I have been living in a pair of slip on sandals for months and would really like some shoes for winter !
October 16th, 2006, 10:31 AM
BestWishes05's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Just hoping this one won't go as high as DS did...he had a 5th month growth spurt that cracked one of my ribs![/b]
Ouch You poor thing, that must have been very painful for a long time.
October 16th, 2006, 12:54 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
QUOTE(4iris @ Oct 16 2006, 10:57 AM)

Just hoping this one won't go as high as DS did...he had a 5th month growth spurt that cracked one of my ribs!

Ouch You poor thing, that must have been very painful for a long time.[/b]
Yep, and with my asthma, breathing in the third trimester was challenging at best! It actually still gives me grief now and then, like something's getting pinched. Oh the things we do for our children!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
October 26th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 8 weeks and look like I am at least 4 months.
<div align="center"></div>
October 28th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Delsol's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not sure about my butt 3at40, but my thighs have become so thick they rub together when I walk - especially if I am wearing PJs or something light. It's a terrible feeling! This is our first baby. It is a girl. My belly is sort of... egg shaped at this point.

November 17th, 2006, 06:52 PM
ravenmist23's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
I'm 8 weeks and look like I am at least 4 months.[/b]
I think my belly is bigger but then again I feel very bloated all the time and...lovely as this sounds...gassy. Now in the non-pregnant years, bloat and gas usually meant a pudgy belly for me for at least a little while.

Let's just say I'm wearing my 'period' pants. Otherwise, everything else fits including a cute size 8 skirt that is actually roomy - well just a little - today.

%5burl="http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank"></a>

[url="http://www.justparents.co.uk/pregnancy/tools/gender-predictor.html"]</a>

November 22nd, 2006, 06:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi,
I am a teacher and I had parents-night interverview. Obviously, the talk went on my pregnancy. I have been told I must have a boy because my butt did not get bigger. Well, they are right. I have a boy. Boobs and belly definitly got bigger.
That had my hubby laughing when I turned and I asked him if my butt got bigger...
November 30th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
lol about the DH being asked about your butt. My sister had 2 girls and one boy and the only time she gained weight other than her belly was when she was pg w/the boy. Everyone is telling me I am just belly. But I feel my butt is bigger. to the lady that said her son cracked one of her ribs???? OMG you poor thing. I have to say I am feeling so uncomfortable with this pg. I feel like this baby is 5lbs already at 28 weeks. The kicks and punches are painful already. I cant imagine what it will feel like in the upcoming weeks!
December 8th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Yes, mine is too! bigger AND wider! I hope it does mean it's a boy.

About the cracked rib - OUCH! That happened to my best friend when she was pregnant. I have to say it again - OUCH!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search