weekly check in :)

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2006, 09:53 AM
mpwife_89's Avatar Veteran
How is everyone doing so far this week? I cant believe its already Thursday. Tomorrow we take Roman to a civilian opthamologist to see about his optical nerve disorder that the Military Dr seems to think he has. Other than that it has been a hectic week. And the weather, OY, it cannot make up its mind in this part of Missouri. Yesterday was 74 degrees and today the high is supposed to be 53 degrees, LOL...

Nicholas 17
Ashlee 16
Cassidy 14
Anthony 13
Dominic 18 months
Roman, Born July 6, 2006 at 1503, 9lbs 8ozs

October 19th, 2006, 10:29 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm with you on the weather! I'm in OK, so we had the nice temps two days ago, cold yesterday and today, then 72 tomorrow, and back to upper 50's/low 60's for the weekend.

Baby's doing great, started kicking so I could feel it this week. Soooo cool. I didn't feel it this early with DS, so that's been fun. Also relieves some of my anxiety to know little one is moving around in there.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
October 19th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Regular
Having a decent week. The baby is moving around like a gymnist! Doc had to chase him around to get a listen to his heartbeat Wednesday. I love feeling him thump around and talk to him a lot and massage him, or what feels like him lol.

I didn't gain any weight since the last visit WOOHOO! that made my day
October 19th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Delsol's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had our first snow fall two days ago, and the first fire of the season last night. It felt very cozy crocheting baby's blanket in front of it while breaking in the new glider. I gained 2.8 lbs this week; rather startling! That's the biggest jump in one week thus far. I'm at 21 weeks and 16.6 lbs total gain. That's too much, no? Mom2MJLR, good for you! I think I need to work in some weeks like that. My next Dr's appointment is on Wednesday. Baby is wriggling regularly, but no actual kicks yet.

Tomorrow? TGIF! Been a stressful week workwise. Encouragement to all! Bless, shannon

October 19th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Denise66's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have hit my 8 week mark. I am trying to enjoy everymoment of this pregnancy. This has been such a crazy week for us. This Sat I celebrate my 40th birthday.

October 20th, 2006, 11:32 AM
BestWishes05's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
I have hit my 8 week mark. I am trying to enjoy everymoment of this pregnancy. This has been such a crazy week for us. This Sat I celebrate my 40th birthday.[/b]

Have a great weekend, Happy Birthday Denise

Tami

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search