Anyone else scared by the Older Mom stuff

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Regular
I am 24 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my third child. I gave birth the first time at 26 and the second time at 32- guess what now I am 41. I try not to worry but all this Older Mother Risk propaganda is scary. It seems that we are at "greater risk" for everything. I realize that everything is in the hands of God, but I find myself really worried and scared sometimes. Is it just me or are their others fighting to keep that creepy stuff out of their heads.

Thanks,

Kathleen
December 8th, 2006, 01:32 PM
I'm 36 yrs old, and I'm almost 10 weeks. I really try not to think about all of the 'what ifs'. I do sometimes worry, and sometimes I get pretty paranoid. But so far everything seems normal with my pregnancy, so I have no solid reasons to be worried, and I try not to stress myself out too much. You're right - it's really not in our hands! We just do the best we can (eat right & take care of ourselves) and pray for the best!
Hang in there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search