What an awesome board.....

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2007, 07:40 PM
gabbie's Avatar Veteran
this is such a great idea for this board. I hope that it could really starts moving. I have been reading on a few of the boards and it seems that they are so geared toward the younger group. I am glad to see that there are so many new comers on here. I have been lurking but never really posted because it was so slow. Hope to see it moving soon. It looks like this board has a wonderful host and she really seems to have got it going.

My name is Stacey and I am 38 years young. I am currently pg with my 3rd sweet baby. And I feel better being pg at this age than I have been with my other two sweet DD. I will be 19 weeks Friday the 23rd of February. We are patiently waiting for the 27th of February to see what our next gift from God will be.

I have one DD who 16 and she is truly an awesome child. I have to sadly say that we lost our 2nd DD last year in a tragic car accident. I am so excited to say that we are truly blessed from God to have another chance at being parents to another sweet child. DH and I both love children so much and we felt such a strong desire to have another one after little Leah passed away. We will and are not trying to replace little Leah, we are only trying to fill a strong desire to have more life around the house.

My dreams would be to have one more after this one so he/she could have a playmate. I guess that time will only tell. Best of luck to each and everyone here and I will keep ya'll in my thoughts and prayers.

Leah Justine "GONE BUT NEVER EVER FORGOTTEN"

Mom to 3 Beautiful Girls

Shayla Maria (17)
Leah Justine (Forever 7)
Alicia Alessandra (1)
February 22nd, 2007, 06:38 AM
CeiCei's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CeiCei Send a message via MSN to CeiCei Send a message via Yahoo to CeiCei
Welcome Stacey...I am Kassia....I have also been a lurker on this board for about a month now, but hardly posted because it was so slow...

I am a mother of two boys (Cordell 18 y/o and Little Ernest 16 months) and on my way to have #3 due September 1, however, this baby will be born in August due to my having a scheduled c/s.

So sorry to hear about your lost and Congrats on your pregnancy!

Hope to get to know you better too.

My Three Princes: Cordell (23 y/o), Ernest (5 y/o), Robert (4 y/o)

February 22nd, 2007, 12:41 PM
tdjjjjf's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Stacey,

Welcome to this board. I am Donna and 38 also. I am so sorry about Leah, she is absolutely beautiful. I have seen your posts on the loss of a child board. I lurk there but have not been able to actually post my story there. I am pregnant with # 5 (actually #6 because our second son died when he was 2 weeks old). My oldest DS is 16, DD 13, DS 10, DS 7, and this is also a boy and I am due early June. Glad to have you posting here

Donna
February 22nd, 2007, 06:23 PM
gabbie's Avatar Veteran
Thanks Kassia and Donna for your warm welcome.

Kassia I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy. Will you find out what you are having this time or will you wait for the big suprise? I have stop by a lurked a few times in the September board how is your DH feeling. I know that he has been sick. Hope everything is going fine.

Donna I am so sorry to hear about the lost of your little angel. Hope your pregnancy has been going well. I know ya'll must be excited. It is easy for me to talk about little Leah because I know that she is happy & safe in the arms of God. If you ever need to talk just PM me and I will be glad to help you if I could. Just take your time to heal and when you are ready you will know.

Thanks again.

Leah Justine "GONE BUT NEVER EVER FORGOTTEN"

Mom to 3 Beautiful Girls

Shayla Maria (17)
Leah Justine (Forever 7)
Alicia Alessandra (1)
February 23rd, 2007, 08:15 AM
Isabelle's Avatar 3 Princes & 1 Princess
I think it's great that this board is moving

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search