We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I am a very poor planner. All 3 pregnancies "just happened". I decided to go off the pill because of age and a few other things and within 2 months I was pg. That was a shock. If we decide that #4 is in the plan, we will see what TTC is all about.
If we decide that #4 is in the plan, we will see what TTC is all about.[/b]
TTC sucks. It's so not fun. At least that's my opinion Fun for the first month..then after that it's depressing and difficult. Hopefully #4 for you will be another oops! I think they are much easier Congrats again!!!!
In our 20 1/2 years of marriage I haven't used b/c since 1989. After each child we kept trying but not much happen.
1. Danielle - 1 year from the time I went off the pill.
2. Hannah - 1 month on clomid and I was pregnant. But before clomid I had been trying for about 6 - 9 months
3. Joshua - 2 months on clomid and I was pregnant. But again I had been trying before then to get pregnant and couldn't until I took the clomid.
4. I am pretty sure I had a m/c between these two. I hadn't tested but I was really late and when I started bleeding it was really bad. I had been on clomid at the time.
5. Caleb - Another clomid baby. I took it this time for a long time but can't quite remember how many months.
6. Again I am pretty sure I had another m/c. It was Jan of 2000. Not clomid though
7. M/C at 10 weeks on March 3rd and on clomid for at least 6 months. Before the clomid we had been trying for a long time.
8. Joseph was not using b/c and no clomid at all. Had wanted to get pregnant but had given it over to God to see if it would happen naturally. It was a complete surprise when I found out I was pregant with him.
9. Rebekah (current pregnancy) Again we left it up to God. No b/c, no clomid just waited to see if it would happen. I did my temp all last year and only ovulated once and that is when we conceived her.