Sunny Sunday!

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2007, 06:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's a beautiful day! Especially since it was rainy and crappy all day yesterday! A little on the cool side, but very sunny! Does anyone have any plans today?

I am going to my moms for lunch...Grandma wants to have a ham and wants the whole family there! I'll go visit my other grandma at the nursing home on my way to Mom's. Unfortunately DH is working so I have to go alone... Hopefully I can get back home in time to take the dogs outside and play with them for a while, they are really getting restless being in the house!

Hope everyone has a great day!
April 1st, 2007, 07:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think we are going to church and then just do some stuff around the house.

I might lay on the couch for a while like a big whale...who know how long I will have the opportunity
April 1st, 2007, 07:40 PM
Denise66's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sunday is about over with now. We went to church this morning. I made a big lunch and had my daughters finance over and a gentleman from church. They had both helped my dh move a refriderater for the basement and it was really hard. They deserved food.

This week is going to be busy again. My sons have started baseball.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search