Roll Call!!

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2008, 03:53 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
1. What is your name? Lara

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Matt, together for ages - married this August (yes, it's a honeymoon baby!)

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? First pregnancy

4. Where do you live? TX

5. How old are you? just turned 36!

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? Don't know yet...will find out

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? Just terrible, horrible morning sickness... 1 trip to ER for IVs and (finally!) two anti-nausea medication prescriptions later, and I at least don't feel like dying...

8 When are you due? EDD is May 15, 2009, subject to revision at 1st sonogram appt this week.

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I work in commercial contracts, managing a team of negotitators

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
October 13th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Newbies
Hello everyone! I'm new, so I'm filling this out:-)

1. What is your name? Amy

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Charles, about 8 years, married for 2.

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? This is our first baby. She was a surprise! (I think she was a sign from God, and that she chose us to be her parents...Charles thinks I just didn't take my b/c consistently) (both are true, but I lean toward the miracle effect a little bit more).

We're not sure about more right now...I'm 36, he's 42. I kind of would like to give her a brother or sister, just so she's not alone, but I'm not firmly committed to that yet...we'll see how she does as an only child.

4. Where do you live? lovely Atlanta, GA

5. How old are you? 36

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? We already know (and have agreed to a name, a small miracle in and of itself): a girl, Melissa Alexandra.

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? Not until I hit about 32 weeks, when my blood pressure/water retention weight gain shot way up. They tested for pre-eclampsia, but so far so good. However, last week I was placed on permanent bed rest, just because resting on the weekends helped the blood pressure/swelling, and then everything would go crazy again at the end of the work week.

8 When are you due? Oct. 31, but I think I'd like her to come out riiiiight about....NOW.

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I'm a teacher. I teach Engish as a Second Language to 1st graders. I love what I do--I can get quite passionate about it, particularly since I work with disadvantaged kids.

October 31st, 2008, 10:22 AM
powersim's Avatar Regular
1. What is your name? Veena

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? DH is Lee and today (Halloween) is the anniversary of when we started dating---20 years ago. We've been married for 10.

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? This will be my second baby. I have a 6 year old son. We can't afford to move right now but I wish we could.

4. Where do you live? Reston, VA

5. How old are you? 39

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? I'm only 8.5 weeks pregnant, so it's too early to find out yet. I think it would be so great to wait and be surprised but I'm not sure if I can do it. The curiosity might kill me.

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? So far so good.

8 When are you due? June 09

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I work pt as an Office Manager and do childcare pt.
</div>
"The quickest way for a tadpole to become a frog is to live loyally each moment as a tadpole."
~urantia book - 1094:06
November 22nd, 2008, 07:09 PM
DawnN's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your name? Dawn

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Tom. We've been married 18 years this past August.

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? No. I have two here on earth and 5 in Heaven. This will be our last baby.

4. Where do you live? Illinois

5. How old are you? 38

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? Hoping to find out.

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? A little spotting until I was on the right dose of progesterone.

8 When are you due? July 15th, 2009

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I'm currently a SAHM

December 1st, 2008, 10:10 AM
fludderbye's Avatar Super Mommy
Since there are so many new ladies here, I thought it would be nice to get to know each other! Copy and paste this into your reply and add your answers!

1. What is your name? Heather

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Jerome DH(7 years)

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more?
i daughter- Nicole 6

4. Where do you live? PA- near hershey- yumm

5. How old are you? 34 ( 35 in march)

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? oh def- its like a christmas present you cant open-

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? no-

8 When are you due? aug 1st

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do?
Family owner business- flooring store-

December 6th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Newbies
1. What is your name?Jennifer

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together?Kenneth 6 years

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more?This is my first, I would like another but we'll see how it goes

4. Where do you live?Tampa, FL

5. How old are you?36

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? I want to know asap

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? No

8 When are you due? Aug 7th

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Veterinarian

This is my first time pregnant after over 2 years of TTC and multiple ART therapy. It was hard to believe at first but two bHCG tests came back great so I'm starting to get my hopes up. I haven't told anyone but close family, will probably wait til after the first ultrasound.

December 9th, 2008, 05:56 PM
NickleB's Avatar Veteran
1. What is your name? Nicole

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Craig and we have been together for 13 years married for 8

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? No, we have a son. Don't know yet.

4. Where do you live? Southern New Jersey

5. How old are you? 36

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? Its a boy

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? no

8 When are you due? Feb 14, 2009

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do?yes, p/t college librarian
December 29th, 2008, 08:20 PM
1. What is your name? Nena

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Chris, we have been together for 13 years.

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? We have a 5 year old daugther, Alexandra, I think this little one will make our family complete.

4. Where do you live? Ontario

5. How old are you? 37, will be 38 when the baby is born.

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? Yes we are looking forward to finding out

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? Not so far but still very early

8 When are you due? August 25, 2009

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Yes, we own a magazine
January 1st, 2009, 06:09 PM
LadyLacy's Avatar Super Mommy
1. What is your name? Lacy

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Ron married 10 yrs july 2009/started courting 3rd week of March and it'll be 10 yrs from that March 2009

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more?5th pg, 5th baby, 6th child plus we are trying to foster to adopt as well. we are more of a whatever we are blessed with we are blessed with as far as "more" goes.

4. Where do you live? midwest.

5. How old are you? I'll be 35 January 28th

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? not this time no, s/he is a surprise

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? not yet, thank goodness.

8 When are you due? 8-30-09

9. Do you work? If so, what do you doI am a sahm/homeschooling mother, I'm thinking about taking some classes to be a doula though.

M/C 6wks 4days Jan09 & 4wks 5days Nov 05, 3/25/09dnc[10wks 3d]Jan/24/2010[11wks baby stopped growing at 7+ wks]
February 23rd, 2009, 04:49 PM
~ Ada ~'s Avatar Zen
1. What is your name? Ada

2. Whats your DH's name and how long have you been together? Frank, 10 years this November

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? This will be my 4th and last

4. Where do you live? Greensboro, NC

5. How old are you? 34

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? No we'll be finding out when he/she arrives!

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? Morning sickness and hyperthyroid

8 When are you due? 8/23/09

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Full time graduate student

A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another.
If these minds love one another the home will be as beautiful as a flower garden.
But if these minds get out of harmony with one another it is like a storm that plays havoc with the garden.

~ Buddha

February 26th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Newbies
1. What is your name? Eboni
2. Whats your DH's name and how long have you been together? Kenneth, 6-years
3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? No I have a 9 year old. I do not plan on any more after this one.
4. Where do you live? Arlington, VA
5. How old are you? 34
6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know?Yes
7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? Morning sickness and some spotting
8 When are you due? 10/21/09
9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Yes - Full time

March 9th, 2009, 06:18 PM
loveangel's Avatar Member
1. What is your name? Katie

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Adam - married 12 1/2 yrs (together almost 15 yrs)

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? This will be my 4th and probably last, but you never know!!

4. Where do you live? Ohio

5. How old are you? 37

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? No, we are waiting to be surprised.

8 When are you due? July 21

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Yes - I am in Benefits Administration
April 15th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is your name? Lucia

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Joe, we have been married for 13 years.

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? This will be our baby #7 and probably last. We have 5 living children and 1 in heaven.

4. Where do you live? Utah

5. How old are you? 39, will be 40 next month.

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? No

8 When are you due? December 5th, 2009

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I am a SAHM!

#1 Maya (10)
#2 Emma (9)
#3 Joseph (7)
#4 Jesse (6)
#5 Caleb our son in heaven.
#6 Rebekah (3)
#7 Due December 5th
April 15th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your name? Beth

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Mike, married since June '08

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? First baby. Not sure if we will have more. It depends on how we do with this pregnancy.

4. Where do you live? Indiana, hope to be in NC by summer 2010.

5. How old are you? 37

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? We want to find out.

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? No.

8 When are you due? 11/11/09

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I work for Wal Mart in Outdoor Living Dept.

April 21st, 2009, 06:01 AM
1. What is your name? Espi

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Michael, been married 4yrs

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more?This will be our 1st my 3rd

4. Where do you live? At present in Maine USN

5. How old are you? I will be 37 when the baby is born

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? I don't know yet, but I am hoping for a girl

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy?I have had 3 misscarriages within the last 2yrs, I am feeling a bit crampy right now, but am just gonna keep an eye on it

8 When are you due? Due date is Dec, 20th

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I don't work but am going to school online
May 5th, 2009, 04:11 PM
smilanatu's Avatar Mommy X3
1. What is your name?Sheli

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Lee...4 Years

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more?I have a son 15 and a daughter 12...Lee has a daughter 6...not sure if we'll have more but Lee REALLY wants a son so...maybe

4. Where do you live? Indiana

5. How old are you?38

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? It's a Girl!

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy?A few...I have Lupus and APS which as a result I am taking injections of Lovenox twice daily

8 When are you due? August 19th...but I will be induced August 7th

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Administrative Assistant...but right now I am home laid-off thanks to our fantabulous economy

He who has hope has everything
May 5th, 2009, 10:54 PM
mollycat's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to mollycat
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What is your name? Helen

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Errol, forever (married 17 years)

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? I have 2 boys, 17 and 12. This will be my last bub

4. Where do you live? near Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

5. How old are you?39

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? I think I want to know! But I'm not sure

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? Not Yet. Conceived naturally just after I was told I would have to use IVF to fall pg.

8 When are you due? December 21, 2009

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I work from home, I'm a family day carer. Currently have 12 children on my books - 5 per day aged from between 11mths and 5 years.

thanks ~Vicki~ for this amazingsiggy.

June 8th, 2009, 08:26 AM
1. What is your name?
My name is Dawn.

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together?
Luis...we're just good friends...long story, lol.

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more?
This is my 2nd and I think I would like to have more.

4. Where do you live?
Arkansas

5. How old are you?
37 yrs young

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know?
Yes, I would like to find out. I'm too impatient and nosey to wait!

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy?
I have had some bleeding around the time that I would normally have had my period. Lasted about 48 hrs and then quit.

8 When are you due?
Not for sure yet.

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do?
Yes. I'm an associate at Dollar General. I do a little bit of everything there.

Syssy
July 16th, 2009, 10:54 PM
1. What is your name? Tammie

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Brian...known each other since 6th grade.

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? Third Child plus two step children...no more after this.

4. Where do you live? California

5. How old are you? 39...will be 40 at birth

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? I don't think we'll find out...maybe.

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? some bleeding at 4.5 weeks.

8 When are you due? March 17

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Yes...Accounting Manager
July 27th, 2009, 10:28 PM
1. What is your name? Nancy

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Stuart and I have been married almost 12 years--this is my 2nd marriage

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? I have 7 children. This will be my 8th and I have had 12 pregnancies. I am not planning anymore.
4. Where do you live? Gainesville, FL

5. How old are you? 41

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? YES!

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? I am considered high risk due to gestational diabetes, large babies, my weight, age, use of insulin during pregnancy, fibromyalgia, and 2 previous c sections. Everything looks good so far!

8 When are you due? January 29th, 2010

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I am a stay home mother and homeschool my children.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search