Roll Call!!

Forum: Pregnancy Over 35

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Over 35 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Since there are so many new ladies here, I thought it would be nice to get to know each other! Copy and paste this into your reply and add your answers!

1. What is your name?

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together?

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more?

4. Where do you live?

5. How old are you?

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know?

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy?

8 When are you due?

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do?
June 9th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1. What is your name? Kim

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Ron, together for 14 1/2 years, married 10

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? This is our first, and we have always said we will only have one....but we'll see!!!

4. Where do you live? 1 hour outside Chicago

5. How old are you? 35, I'll be 36 when Baby is born

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? If Baby co-operates!!! Hopefully I'll get a date for the ultrasound at my dr appt on Thursday!

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? Nope, it's been a great pregnancy! I am lucky!

8 When are you due? November 21st

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do?I am a computer analyst for a hospital laboratory computer system
June 10th, 2007, 02:30 AM
7/07Mommy
1. What is your name? Jennifer

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Brent. Married 2 years.

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? This is our first baby. I've only ever wanted one, but we'll see how this one goes. DH would love one more.

4. Where do you live? We're both native Californians, but we're currently in North Carolina due to the military. DH is USMC. We'll be moving back to Cali within a year.

5. How old are you? 35

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? Yes, we're having a boy. Oddly enough, even though I always thought I wanted a girl, I knew literally from day one of this pregnancy that I was having a boy. Mother's intuition, I guess!

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? Absolutely nothing *knock on wood*. Didn't even get bad morning sickness!

8 When are you due? July 17

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Yes, but will become a SAHM for a few years as of June 29. I have a background in philanthropy, but I currently work in Human Resources because there's nothing in my career field here in rural NC.
tmac likes this.
June 10th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your name? Brenda

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Henry we have been together for 20 yrs married for 18yrs Aug. 5th!

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? We have 9 and this will be our last!

4. Where do you live? Rathdrum, ID

5. How old are you? 38

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? Yes

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? No

8 When are you due? Feb. 10, 2008

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Not out side the home! I am a SAHM!

Brenda(43)wife to Henry(48)~ Mother to Nicky(23), Bradley(21),Randy(19),Cody(17),Dusty(16),
Chrissy(12), Jeremy(10),Destiny(7),Joey(5),Kailey(3),
Zackery(2)& Due 9/1/2011 w/#12! Grandma to
Brandon(2)& Abigail born 8/12/11!

June 11th, 2007, 09:29 PM
belle67's Avatar Super Mommy
1. What is your name? Jennifer

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Steve, together almost 5 years

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? This is our first and we would like to have one more.

4. Where do you live? London, Ontario

5. How old are you? 34, 35 when the babe is born.

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? We want it to be a surprise

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? no

8 When are you due? Feb. 10

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I'm a registered Medical Laboratory Technologist for a large private testing lab.
tmac likes this.

June 12th, 2007, 03:50 AM
Denise66's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What is your name? Denise

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Rick and we will be together 24 years next month, but married for 21 years in Aug

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? I have had 5 births and this will be 6. Though I have had a few m/c in there as well. We have not used b/c since 1989 and will not after having this baby. So will will see if anymore happen. I would love it.

4. Where do you live? NY

5. How old are you? 40

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? Yup it is a little girl.

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? Not at all. This has been my best pregnancy yet.

8 When are you due? I was due June 5th but finally being induced June 14.

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I am a SAHM and home school my children. I do work part-time at our church as a secretary but the hours are great and flexible. I can go in whenever I want and I often take the younger children and their school work with me.

June 14th, 2007, 09:01 PM
CeiCei's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CeiCei Send a message via MSN to CeiCei Send a message via Yahoo to CeiCei
1. What is your name? Kassia

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Ernest, Been together for 9 years

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? This is my third child and my very last

4. Where do you live? Mobile, Alabama

5. How old are you? 36

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? We are having a boy, but DH isn't so sure about that

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? The Lord has blessed me so far to have a problem free pregnancy

8 When are you due? I am due September 1, but having a scheduled c-section on August 22nd

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Yes, I am a team leader for Arby's

My Three Princes: Cordell (23 y/o), Ernest (5 y/o), Robert (4 y/o)

June 16th, 2007, 05:35 AM
guerbs's Avatar Regular
1. What is your name? Amy

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Eric - 8 Years

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? We have 2 gorgeous boys who are 16 months apart and this will be our last.

4. Where do you live? Reston, Virginia - just outside of Washington, DC

5. How old are you? 38 in July

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? It will be a surprise this time

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? Knock on wood - none yet.

8 When are you due? Jan. 12 but repeat c/s will put me about a week earlier

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Yes, I am a nurse
tmac likes this.

#3 Due 1/12/08 - It will be a surprise

June 19th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Bakin8th's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Irene
Mike 18 yrs
7 children and God willing planning 12 in all
Canada
Its a Boy!
Not really some minor GD popping up
Sept 27th with induction by membrane stripping on Sept 16/17th
SAHM

Ttcing #9 After TWO 2nd trimester loss's and FIVE 1st trimester loss's. Missing our 8 ANGEL'S

IUI W/CLOMID/TRIGGER FEB 12/13 09!

Kyle (absent) Chelsea, Miki, Hanna, Johna, Sari, Jessiah and Isaiah.

THE LORD GIVES AND TAKES AWAY MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY BLESSED BE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our 8 Greatly missed Angels
12W, 6W, 6W, 9W 1 twin, 5W
17W twins (sex unkown) and "Elijah"
17W "Angel"
June 23rd, 2007, 08:45 PM
1. What is your name? Shannon

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Corey, married 5 years next month.

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? One son who just turned 4.

4. Where do you live? Kelso, Missouri

5. How old are you? 35 will be 36 when new baby born.

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? I don't think so.

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? None YET. Last delivery tore my cervix to shreads, we will see...

8 When are you due? 2/25/08

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Yes, Biology Instructor at Southeast Missouri State University
June 29th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
1. What is your name? Kim

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Michael.We have been together almost 10 months

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? second baby.I have an 18 yr old.Don't know yet

4. Where do you live? MS

5. How old are you? 36

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? yes will find out as soon as possible

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? I'm just 4 weeks

8 When are you due? March 5th

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I work for an independent insurance agency

July 1st, 2007, 11:38 AM
AnnieP1970's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to AnnieP1970 Send a message via MSN to AnnieP1970 Send a message via Yahoo to AnnieP1970
1. What is your name? Annie

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? John but goes by Jonathan

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? No, this is my 4th but second with my DH. I 2 from a previous marriage.

4. Where do you live? Small town Iowa

5. How old are you?
36. depending on when the baby comes I could be 37

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? Don't know yet but would like to find out

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? None.

8 When are you due? October 9th a week before my 37th birthday

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? SAHM for the time being.. Might go look for work after I have the baby for some extra income.
July 6th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Frelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to Frelle Send a message via AIM to Frelle Send a message via Yahoo to Frelle
1. What is your name?
Jeni

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together?
Rob, 11 years together, married 10 this Sept

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more?
this is our 4th baby, we plan to have more

4. Where do you live?
Raleigh, NC

5. How old are you?
34 1/2 (turn 25 three weeks before my due date)

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know?
I already know, a boy

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy?
no

8 When are you due?
October 8th

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do?
homeschool stay home mom

Thank you BAM for my signature!!

July 10th, 2007, 06:22 AM
Regular
Hi everyone, just found you all, looking forward to reading more about everyone-

My name is Millie

My husband Todd and I have been married for 17 years.

I have 3 boys (6, 10 and 13).

We live in SC.

I am 39.

I'm not sure if we will find out the sex, we did with the other 3.

I am only 7 weeks, but I have had terrible non-stop nausea for 2 weeks.

I'm due Feb. 27th.

I teach disabled preschoolers in a great public school.
July 13th, 2007, 10:24 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!

1. What is your name? My name is Gwynne

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? DH is Sean. We have been together for 15 years (since juniors in college) and married 3 weeks (PROCRASTINATORS!)

This is Baby 1. I would love to have more, maybe 1 or 2. Twins would be my dream (am I nuts?) but we don't have any in family history, so...

4. Where do you live? Woodland Park, CO

5. How old are you? 35

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? I strongly think it is a girl, but we won't know more until the U/S with baby's cooperation

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? None, not even horrid morning sickness. Knockn on wood.

8 When are you due? Depending on the U/S and LMP: anywher between Dec 29-Jan 4. The one date we use most frequently is Jan 1. NY baby!

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I am a corporate psychologist (sole proprietor). I facilitate leadership, team, and communication training for project managers and other supervisory professionals across the country. I have a home office, so am blessed with the ability to schedule my life around my (and baby's) needs.

[/quote]

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
July 14th, 2007, 12:53 PM
RACNTCH
1. What is your name? Stacy

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Josh, together 17+ years, married 12.

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? First baby, no plans for any additional.

4. Where do you live? Napa, California (born and raised minus college).

5. How old are you? I'm 35 and Josh is 34.

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? No, we don't want to know what baby is.

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? No complications, no sickness, no complaints. (knock on wood.)

8 When are you due? October 9, 2007

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? During the week I'm a school teacher and on the weekends my husband and I work at Infineon Raceway on the Fire/Safety Team.
tmac likes this.
July 25th, 2007, 12:48 AM
1. What is your name? Monique

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Garth and we been together since December 2003, married since November 2005.

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? this is our second baby, the 1st is an angel.

4. Where do you live? Inner city Sydney, Australia

5. How old are you? 36

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? Am going to find out - have another scan in September!

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? Hypertension.

8 When are you due? January 22, 2008

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Am not working at the moment, but usually work as an antiques/jewelry dealer.
July 27th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Veteran
Since there are so many new ladies here, I thought it would be nice to get to know each other! Copy and paste this into your reply and add your answers!

1. What is your name? Janie

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Tom, Married 2 yrs

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? 1st, hoping for one more

4. Where do you live? Gainesville, FL

5. How old are you? 35

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? Just found out its a healthy little girl

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? Tired first trimester, feeling great in the second

8 When are you due? Jan. 3, 2008

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Pharma Rep

August 13th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Regular
1. What is your name? Debra

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? Ricky, 8 yrs

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? No, I have 3, DH has 3, this is our first together, and it will be our last.

4. Where do you live? Springtown, TX

5. How old are you? 38

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? Don't know yet, but hopefully will soon!!

7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? No

8 When are you due? Feb. 23, 2008

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? Yes, Asst. Mgr.
September 3rd, 2007, 08:08 AM
CalypsoMermaid's Avatar Veteran
1. What is your name? Tracy

2. Whats your DH, DBF, SO's name and how long have you been together? DH- John (2nd marriage), 5 1/2 years

3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many children do you have? Are you planning to have more? I have 2 daughters, ages 7 & 10 from 1 st marriage. Not planning on anymore

4. Where do you live? Florida

5. How old are you? 39, will be 40 in December

6. Are you finding out the sex of your baby, do you already know? yes, we will find out (think it's a boy)
7. Have you had any complications with this pregnancy? nope

8 When are you due? May 7 2008

9. Do you work? If so, what do you do? I am my husbands assistant, we work at home (he's a mortgage broker)

<div align="center"></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search