How many surrogates are here?

Forum: Surrogate Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Surrogate Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 31st, 2009, 08:14 AM
Are you a surrogate? Are you TS or GS?

I am starting my surrogate journey as a TS and looking for great IPs. I also homebirth and live in TN.

January 9th, 2010, 09:06 AM
FruitLoopLace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FruitLoopLace Send a message via Yahoo to FruitLoopLace
I am a TSx3

Thank You Ashypoo03 for my Beautiful Siggy
January 26th, 2010, 05:08 PM
I am a GS and this is my first
February 6th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I was a TS

February 24th, 2010, 12:40 PM
GSx1 delivered twin boys at 38.4wks via planned c-section weighing 5.12lbs & 6.2lbs
February 25th, 2010, 06:30 AM
SnowAngel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
edited

Last edited by SnowAngel; July 8th, 2010 at 09:18 PM.
March 6th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Keepin' it real!
I am a gs x1 currently almost 8 weeks pregnant with a singleton due Oct 18th. We started out with twins, but one stopped growing at 5 weeks 3 days. I am relieved to be carrying one.

1 Girl 2011 and 1 Boy 2013. Their family is COMPLETE!

Surrogacy # 3 for new family?: 2014??
March 10th, 2010, 12:25 PM
I'm glad we got some replies! This board seems to be a bit slow but maybe we can get it going!
July 8th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to NavywifeMomto3
I am a GS currently pregnant with a singleton due Feb 26th 2011. This is my first journey.

I Believe in IVF Miracles!
July 8th, 2010, 07:59 PM
MommaJones's Avatar Host of Surrogate Mommies
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaJones Send a message via Skype™ to MommaJones
I was a TS in 2007. Now a GS for a great set of IF's!!!
Try 3--May 2011-miscarried at 5 weeks
Transfer 4---PREGNANT!!! BFP @ 5.5dp3dt Beta at 11dp3dt was 164.6

Ultrasound showed TWO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 9th, 2010, 02:38 PM
I'm a GSx2, currently 8 weeks pregnant due on Feb. 14th.
July 10th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Trisha right???? I am MommaJones on SMO!!! Good to see some faces I know (rather, names I know LOL)

February 16th, 2011, 12:30 PM
I'm a new GS/TS. Searching for (my) IP's
February 17th, 2011, 10:07 AM
NCAMomma's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamynn View Post
I'm a new GS/TS. Searching for (my) IP's

????? You just posted you would be a GS working with a clinic in OH on another thread? Which is it? Jennifer!!
February 17th, 2011, 11:14 AM
"I've found my IP(s) and we're making arrangments for me to be a GS. I'm excited and nervious about the test. I'm so happy to be able to help them." my words as they were written. You don't pay attention to what is actually being written, do you. You can't if you're twistingmy words around. Like i stated in the other thread where you tried to bash me, i know why i'm here. It's not up to you to determine who i am and why i'm here. It seems like you're here to make trouble with people. Mind your business. I can see if i was spreading the wrong info to people but i am not.

Just to let it be known ma'am, we haven't signed the contract yet becuase of trying to get insurance together. And i'm still searching "my" IPs
February 17th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to trannytryingttc#2girl Send a message via Skype™ to trannytryingttc#2girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamynn View Post
"I've found my IP(s) and we're making arrangments for me to be a GS. I'm excited and nervious about the test. I'm so happy to be able to help them." my words as they were written. You don't pay attention to what is actually being written, do you. You can't if you're twistingmy words around. Like i stated in the other thread where you tried to bash me, i know why i'm here. It's not up to you to determine who i am and why i'm here. It seems like you're here to make trouble with people. Mind your business. I can see if i was spreading the wrong info to people but i am not.

Just to let it be known ma'am, we haven't signed the contract yet becuase of trying to get insurance together. And i'm still searching "my" IPs
Woohoo you go girl I'm glad that your not taking anything from this women keep it up.
February 17th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Nobody is twisting your words around. She had noticed that you posted that you were matched and making arrangements for you to be a GS. And then you post that you are a GS/TS looking for IP's. It sounds a bit confusing.

The surrogacy world is a very messy place. If you lie and hurt people, it makes surrogacy look bad and gives people more reason to think surrogates are all like that.

If you ever wonder why there isn't more on this board, its because of trolls and people who lie. The surrogacy boards that are monitored and protected are much more of a safe haven and much more trusting than anyone will be here.

No, if you are matched, why are you still searching? If you are dedicating your time to a couple, you are considered matched. If you are still searching while trying to dedicate yourself to a couple, I hope they know that in advance.

February 17th, 2011, 11:12 PM
NCAMomma's Avatar Veteran
So wait you're searching for your IP's and not sure if you will TS or GS but are going to screening as a GS for your IPs? You can't have it every way and still be truthful but then again when your name is Jennifer it seems to work that way doesn't it? Rock on with yourself............I won't argue with someone trying to start a conversation with herself.
February 18th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to trannytryingttc#2girl Send a message via Skype™ to trannytryingttc#2girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAMomma View Post
So wait you're searching for your IP's and not sure if you will TS or GS but are going to screening as a GS for your IPs? You can't have it every way and still be truthful but then again when your name is Jennifer it seems to work that way doesn't it? Rock on with yourself............I won't argue with someone trying to start a conversation with herself.
I don't why you think this woman is myself but that is wrong for think that ill will be going to the admin to tell them about this.
February 18th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Jennifer---I think she is assuming that because you left this board, are not the host anymore and started TTC for yourself, that you created a persona so you could still come on this board.

I don't believe it, and I hope that is not what is going on, otherwise going to the admins is going to get you nowhere. I think, and please don't take this personally, but if you are not going to be involved in surrogacy, that there is a reason to be participating on the surrogacy boards.

Cheering on someone for being rude is not helping matters. We are all adults and nobody needs to be starting anything with anyone for any reason. I think the very reason that nobody wants to participate in these boards has just been proved on this thread.

I want this site to grow, I want more surrogates and IP's to feel comfortable. But drama and lies will NOT help anyone and will only keep showing people that surrogacy is negative and only done by white trash women looking for easy money. I don't like that stereotype and I want to show the world we are different. But acting like that isn't going to help. So please respect that you are not a surrogate, you want a child of your own so stick to those boards and come back when you are going to be involved in surrogacy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search