introduction and questions.

Forum: Surrogate Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Surrogate Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2011, 07:14 PM
Aimz
Hello my name is Amy, I've just started my research into the possibility of a surrogate to expand our family. We have our beautiful DS who is 9 months he is the light of our world but DH and myself would love to have more children.

Does anyone know the process in ontario canada? I'm trying to find online information and I seem to be going in circles. Any help would be amazing.
February 23rd, 2011, 08:42 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to trannytryingttc#2girl Send a message via Skype™ to trannytryingttc#2girl
Allaboutsurrogacy.com and surromomonline.com look into those site
February 24th, 2011, 12:58 AM
NCAMomma's Avatar Veteran
Canada does allow surrogacy but not compensation. Due to this there are not as many surrogates in Canada as there are in the US. I know intended parents from Canada that have used both surrogates in Canada and others that have worked with surrogates in the US.
February 24th, 2011, 05:46 AM
MommaJones's Avatar Host of Surrogate Mommies
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaJones Send a message via Skype™ to MommaJones
Quote:
Originally Posted by <3 TTC#2 <3 View Post
Allaboutsurrogacy.com and surromomonline.com look into those site
just to correct she had the spellings wrong....you won't be able to access the sites without proper spelling of the website names

Surrogacy - Gestational Surrogate - Traditional Surrogate - Intended Parents - Egg Donor: Surrogacy Information/Support also known to most as AAS
Surrogate Mothers Online, surrogacy also known to most as SMO

I am working on getting together a link of all great surrogacy websites, should be done this weekend.
Try 3--May 2011-miscarried at 5 weeks
Transfer 4---PREGNANT!!! BFP @ 5.5dp3dt Beta at 11dp3dt was 164.6

Ultrasound showed TWO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 24th, 2011, 05:54 AM
Aimz
thanks ladies for all the site info. I live only 20mins from Detroit so if we can't find a way in canada maybe I can go state side.
February 24th, 2011, 09:09 AM
NCAMomma's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimz View Post
thanks ladies for all the site info. I live only 20mins from Detroit so if we can't find a way in canada maybe I can go state side.
MI has the same issue with compensation as Canada unfortunately. I would look into Illinois that has good laws.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search