Hoping to be a GS!

Forum: Surrogate Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Surrogate Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2011, 09:59 PM
LittleWhiteside's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LittleWhiteside
Hello there,

I am a long time JM member, I started when I got pregnant with my son in 2006. I have recently dove into surrogacy and I am really excited about this journey. I initially wanted to have local IP's, but I love the agency I found in Texas so much that I'm excited about our match!

The following portion was X posted from another surrogacy site...my exciting news today!

About a month ago I had responded to an ad for a couple in Texas. I really really liked the owner of the agency down there. I immediately felt comfortable with her. (I had mentioned in another post that I got a weird feeling about another agency.) The woman in Houston was absolutely fabulous. I finally got a phone interview with the couple, and there was another surrogate that they were also talking with. They decided to go with the other surrogate because she was only about 3 hours away, where as I live in Oregon.

I totally understood where they were coming from, but I was almost for sad to have lost the agency! I hadn't planned on doing a long distance surrogacy so I figured I would just go back to waiting for the local agency here in Oregon to find me a match.

Well Houston agency called me last week to tell me she had a couple I would be interested in and they would like to talk to me, despite the distance! We talked yesterday and they decided today that they would like to proceed!!

I am super excited because we share so many similar beliefs. Our kids are the same age and we all agree upon no reduction or termination. That is such a big deal to me.
November 21st, 2011, 05:14 AM
MommaJones's Avatar Host of Surrogate Mommies
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaJones Send a message via Skype™ to MommaJones
that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recognize the post from SMO....I am MOMMAJONES from over there. I usually only post in my group, but have been a member there since 2006. I recently just found JM and fell in love with the boards.

I am excited to follow your journey!!!! Good luck and keep us posted!!!
Try 3--May 2011-miscarried at 5 weeks
Transfer 4---PREGNANT!!! BFP @ 5.5dp3dt Beta at 11dp3dt was 164.6

Ultrasound showed TWO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 21st, 2011, 01:01 PM
That's awesome that you're over there too! I love Justmommies, I wish the surrogate board over here was more active!
January 13th, 2012, 10:31 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
That is really cool that you found a couple!! GL

January 17th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Transfer is next month!!!
January 18th, 2012, 07:59 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Yay! Do you know how many will be transferred?

March 13th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Thought I should probably update...

On the 17th of Feb we transferred two 5 day blasts. Here I am today eating dry toast and peppermint tea while I order miracle fixes for morning sickness! It definitely worked! Yesterday I had an ultrasound that showed two sacs and one heartbeat. We're gonna check next week to see what happens with the 2nd sac as it was only 6 weeks, so it could just be running a little behind.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search