Bravado Original Nursing Bra

Product Reviews

Discuss breastpumps, nursing bras, breast pads and more

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Product Reviews LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Tofu Bacon
I have had so much trouble trying to find a decent nursing bra; no one makes my size (32D) even in a regular bra, so all of mine are either too big or too small. So I decided to bite the bullet and shop online for a really good nursing bra, no matter what it cost! I found the Bravado Original Nursing Bra, which seemed really good because the sizing is small-medium-large instead of actual cup sizes, so finding my size was pretty much goof-proof. I wasn't crazy about spending $40 on one bra, but I was desperate for something that actually fits.

So I open the package and I must admit...its not much to look at. Okay its downright ugly, a grandma bra. But I decided to put it on anyway. It slips on like a sports bra, and it looks really cute on. And it actually fits perfectly!!! Its really supportive and comfortable, and my posture is so much better with this bra on. Oooo Lordy, what a bra!

And now the con (why must there always be a con?): the flaps open and close with a snap, which is quite difficult to do with one hand. Time will tell if the snap will be a little less stiff once it breaks in. Otherwise, I absolutely love this bra and feel it is worth every penny..so I ordered 3 more!
January 4th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have to totally agree with this review! I love this bra. I just got it and I'm already going to call it my favorite! the snaps are a bit hard but I have faith that they will break in or that I'll get used to them.
March 16th, 2009, 10:44 PM
nursenic's Avatar Super Mommy
Just lurking. I had my 2nd child 2 weeks ago today. I have the bravado bra and nursing tank. Love them! The tank is even better than the bra in my opinion. Love it for sleeping!

Natalee Louise "Lou"
Born 3/2/09 at 6:36pm
7lbs 9oz, 20 inches

April 2nd, 2009, 08:50 PM
MegansMommy0531's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I bought the Bravado microfiber bra (on sale) and just ordered a 2nd. I can't speak highly enough of these bras!!!!! They're wonderful!!

October 21st, 2009, 11:05 PM
Regular
I love the Original Nursing Bra too. I don't have any problem with doing/undoing the snaps one-handed either. I'm thinking about getting a couple more.

I don't like the tank quite as much. *Those* snaps are almost impossible for me to deal with one-handed (they are supposed to look 'discreet' but this really impairs their functionality).

The tank overall is very flattering and supportive but I hate the drop cup - there's no false front for modesty and your whole boob is totally exposed. The only reason I buy special nursing wear is for NIP - at home I just lift my shirt - so that really killed the whole point of buying the tank for me. I actually think I will like it better as a general-purpose garment after I'm done BFing bc as I said it is very flattering and supportive, more so than most regular tank tops.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search