Used breast pump

Product Reviews

Discuss breastpumps, nursing bras, breast pads and more

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Product Reviews LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
through my work I found an add for a used pump. Here is the description...

Medela "Pump in Style" electric breast pump w/ dual pumps. Black carrying case. originally $200 new in 2006. works great. $100 or best offer.

So....what do you ladies think? Does this sound good? Would you buy it? I just know these pumps seem to have good reviews and now new are like in the high $200 and well that's alot of money!! lol I have seen pics and it looks good I think but I'm a first timer so not totally sure. do you think it's too old to "work great"?

any advice is appreciated!! Thanks!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
March 10th, 2010, 05:49 PM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
have you checked your local CL? i found mine on there 1 year old for 80 dollars, she only used it about 10 times, and it looked pristine, like it was never used at all. but there were TONS of listings for this product!

i would ask how long she used it for, ect. if she used it for a year, it will most likely still work, but the motor may give out on you.

Also if you do buy a medela PIS, call medela and request new tubing, they send them for free.
March 11th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to countryjewelsc
i just bought a PIS on ebay for $100 and the seller included an Avent Isis pump too. the one i bought was a little older, but i was told it hadn't been used very much. depending on how much it was used and how well it was taken care of $100 is a pretty decent price, esp since one new sells for $279 at babies r us now

www.facebook.com/babylovecustoms, specializing in custom embroidery for children.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search