Nursing Bras for large breasts?

Product Reviews

Discuss breastpumps, nursing bras, breast pads and more

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Product Reviews LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2011, 08:38 AM
GeekMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As far as I know from sizing myself I am either a G or and I.

I need an actually nursing bra. I have been using nursing tanks and my back is starting to really hurt from not having a lot of support. Every where I go all I can find is A - C. Not even a D.

Any ideas on what brand to buy and how the sizes run?

February 27th, 2011, 08:52 AM
BlueEyedButterfly's Avatar Veteran
Just wondering But did you ever find any? I am planning to breastfeed and worry about finding a good bra.
May 2nd, 2011, 08:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope you found a bra since you posted a while ago, but I wanted to say I purchased a Panache Sophie Nursing Bra and I looove it. I think you can find it on Amazon, but I purchased it from a specialty store. It's comfortable and doesn't have underwire. I also have a Royce Sadie Nursing bra which also doesn't have underwire and it is sooo comfortable. I would say even better than the Sophie Bra. You can find that one if you do a google search, but again, I got it at that same store.
Also, I'm measuring a G in the Sophie Bra and an H in the Sadie Bra.
Hope that helps!
August 3rd, 2011, 08:14 PM
nilla's Avatar Veteran
I am a 40H and I really like the Anita nursing bras. The ones I have do not have underwire but does have a lot of support.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my super cute siggy!

August 29th, 2011, 07:25 PM
81 Bubbles's Avatar *Tash*
I really like the hot milk bras. They are sized differently since they are a UK brand but they have large sizes and they are not cone shaped. They were the only brand I could find for large sizes that were round not pointy. I wear a US size 36 I/J

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search