Tuesday QOTD

Forum: Pumping Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pumping Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2011, 06:45 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
how much milk do you have stored in your freezer right now?

August 30th, 2011, 08:44 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
about 900 oz. I'm hoping to quit pumping at work by the holiday season, and have enough freezer stash to get us through Sean turning 1 in February. I think I'm on track!

August 30th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joellejello View Post
about 900 oz. I'm hoping to quit pumping at work by the holiday season, and have enough freezer stash to get us through Sean turning 1 in February. I think I'm on track!
Wow!! I admit I am jealous. I have maybe 30 oz and that is only because I have been trying HARD to put a little aside over the last few weeks. I have a conference in late October where I am going to be away from them for 3 1/2 days and I want them to have at least some milk for that. Right now they are getting an average of 1 bottle of formula a day (they were even before I was trying to put some in the freezer), so if I want to keep that up, I need a LOT more milk before then. Probably about 50 oz per day, so about 150-200 ...ughh. I am trying though!

Psalm 139:9-10
]
August 30th, 2011, 11:46 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joellejello View Post
wow! I only have about 10oz left, but at my max it was only 250ish.

A facebook friend from real life posted that she lost about 2 gallons of breastmilk with the power outages we've had! I would have cried! Luckily her little girl is a couple months older than Juliet so she didnt *need* it the same as she would have if her girl was younger.

August 30th, 2011, 05:19 PM
caitbeans's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to caitbeans
Quote:
Originally Posted by -erin- View Post
wow! I only have about 10oz left, but at my max it was only 250ish.

A facebook friend from real life posted that she lost about 2 gallons of breastmilk with the power outages we've had! I would have cried! Luckily her little girl is a couple months older than Juliet so she didnt *need* it the same as she would have if her girl was younger.
OMG I would have lost it if I had gallons of BM and it went bad with the power out! I have about 150oz right now.

\
September 2nd, 2011, 08:56 AM
Happy Mommy
I have about 70 ounces right now. I'm working on stocking up more, but I just started getting real about pumping over the last 1-2 weeks, before that it was random times.

and holy heck at losing that much. I would have cried. seriously I cried the other day on having to throw out 2 ounces that bob didn't drink from her first day at home.
September 6th, 2011, 07:32 AM
ashley5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I only have enough for one weeks worth, so about 250 oz maybe, I haven't looked recently.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search